Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Each of us are getting our own page in the booklet. Mine will be shot with the mask.

Also more info on my track:

It will be produced by legendary San Francisco producer Mr. Laid for Laidblack Productions (UDI, 11/5, Dush Tray, and more) who also did my I Can't Hate track. It will feature Mike Marshall on the hook. Mike Marshall is best known for his song "Rumors" when he was in the group Timex Social Club, and for signing the hook to "I Got 5 On It" for The Luniz and is featured on the radio right now with E-40 and Too $hort on the song "Thats My One". He has his own show right here on Sac Town Radio. Check his shit out. Most everything he appears on is single material.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Sutter Kain is just like:

"Jeah Nigga! Rawr! I Will Fucking Kill You Nigga! Killllllll You! You Fucking Bitch! Necro! I Feed You Some Fucking Pork! All You Niggaz I Will Kill You! South Side Jamican Queens Nigga!"

DJ Bless a good producer though.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Kain works better alone unless he tones the yelling down. Kain trying to go at Necro was like me going at DZK. The skill level there is unbalanced. Necro and Kain both good at producto, but I prefer Necro beats over Kain. They're versions of mixing metal into rap is different. Kain seems to just take samples from bands songs and mix em in. Necro has real band member play just for his shit with people like John Tardy from Obituary doing hooks for him and Necro even plays some of the shit himself from his prior expierence. So in a way the producto level is also unequal. Rap level... Well that shit speaks for it's self.

Donnie Darko is alright, but sometimes it seems like he puts emotion into shit and to me it sounds sorta whiny. Dude can spit, but I dunno sometimes.

Mars and Yukmouth.
Mars and Spice again.
Mars and C-Bo.

Those could possibly be the shit. Especially C-Bo and Spice. Yiuk too, but I rather hear him on his mixtape shit. For some reason he came hard on his mixtapes, but his latest albums not so much.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Mars of Mad Insanity.
Get JRZ and Insane Poetry on a track.

Also if I remember correctly wasn't there a "Rape Them Hoes 3" track that was for Ripe For The Devil or what not I thought? I know JRZ and Castro redid "Off My Rocker", but I thought they had a RTH 3 too.

Also where is Big B the Shotgun Rapist? I think thats what he was calling himself. I havn't listened to SIDS or JRZ solos in a minute. hahaha. He was pure comedy on the mic.