Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Yeah that was me.. I had to be around 19 or so around when those were recorded. "And mob to the home at the top of the hill, and kill my baby momma and thats on the real..." Thats what she lived on Tabora in Antioch when my first daughter was born.

Head Trip I did the hook on and a verse I believe.

Feb 27, 2007
You know, I've been thinking about that... I'm not sure when I'll have one again. Its a lot of work.
I see that now. Im not even making the Wicked Wisconsin site and it seems to be alot of BS.

I was just wondering about the site. I know there hasn't been one for a while.

Feb 27, 2007
Are you and Castro The Savage still cool?

I haven’t talked to him in a while. His forum is gone and he deleted his MySpace. Last I heard he just got married a few months ago.

Dec 11, 2007
i've been tight wit Cas since like 99... i used to have a TON of castro tracks that were never released.... or they were released a long ass time after i got them... gotta dig through all my dvd-rs and find that shit. he needs to finish wasteware already, that album is gonna be off the hook, i had like the first 8 tracks but he said some shit about he scrapped'em all and started over. personally i haven't really been feelin alot of shit he's been doin lately but wasteware is a damn masterpiece. Coven of the Savage is prolly the best track he's done in years other than the wasteware shit. If you don't have it... hit me up, it's a gem that no castro fan should go without.

any of ya'll have those ghetto megamen tracks he did?

oh yea... if any of ya'll have The Getaway... peep the prank call skit, that's me and my boys.