OT-Shrrooooooooommmmss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Justin said:
DAMN!! ANOTHER SHIT FACED JUNKY TALKIN SHIT.... THE STRANGE FORUM IS INFESTED WITH THESE MOTHAFUCKAZ... WHEN WILL IT END???
You don't even know me. The only drug I have ever tried was shrooms like 4 years ago. Other than that I haven't even smoked a cigarette in my whole fucking life or touched anything else. I guess I am a shit faced junkie though. Oh well.

Apr 27, 2004
first of all, pussy ass motherfucker, you do not know me, so go suck some dick with ya little internet thug self. Second, obiviously you care if you wasted the fucking time to reply back.
You should have just kept your little goodie goodie ass out this fucking thread if you don't care when people do drugs. You're a fucking faggot ass hippicrit who poked ya shit stained nose where it didn't belong. You didn't have to look at this thread. Shut the fuck up and move the fuck on, cuz there ain't nobody on ya side in this thread.

Feb 23, 2003
insomnia said:
first of all, pussy ass motherfucker, you do not know me, so go suck some dick with ya little internet thug self. Second, obiviously you care if you wasted the fucking time to reply back.
You should have just kept your little goodie goodie ass out this fucking thread if you don't care when people do drugs. You're a fucking faggot ass hippicrit who poked ya shit stained nose where it didn't belong. You didn't have to look at this thread. Shut the fuck up and move the fuck on, cuz there ain't nobody on ya side in this thread.
JUNKIES DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUITE... YOU NEED TO BACK A SUCK THAT GLASS DICK TO YOU GET A BUZZ OFF OF FAGGOT..

Religion Justin, Go to Hell. Go directly to Hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. The shit will end when you shut the fuck up.

THE SHIT WILL END WHEN YOU SUCK ASS JUNKIES STOP TALKIN SHIT... AND AS FAR AS HELL GOES I'LL SEE YOU MOTHAFUCKAZ THERE BITCH!!!

Nov 6, 2004
Justin said:
JUNKIES DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUITE... YOU NEED TO BACK A SUCK THAT GLASS DICK TO YOU GET A BUZZ OFF OF FAGGOT..

Religion Justin, Go to Hell. Go directly to Hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. The shit will end when you shut the fuck up.

THE SHIT WILL END WHEN YOU SUCK ASS JUNKIES STOP TALKIN SHIT... AND AS FAR AS HELL GOES I'LL YOU MOTHAFUCKAZ THERE BITCH!!!
justin...argueing on the web is like the special olympics even if you win youre still a retard..somebody post that pic up for justin...

Nov 14, 2002

THE SHIT WILL END WHEN YOU SUCK ASS JUNKIES STOP TALKIN SHIT... AND AS FAR AS HELL GOES I'LL YOU MOTHAFUCKAZ THERE BITCH!!!
What the fuck did you just say?

Apr 27, 2004

"back a suck that glass to you get a buzz off faggot"

Where you on drugs when you replyed? You either have to be high or stupid say something that makes as much sesnse as that

"I'll you mothafuckaz there bitch"

If faggot motherfuckers like you are going to heaven i'd galdly go to hell, and it looks like somebody needs to go back to school and learn some more english.....or speech therapy or something

Everybody on this planet has a vice. What's your's Justin? Cross Dressing? Beastiality? I know your scary ass probably has more to hide and be ashamed of than any of us "Junkies"

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
@223 I got all the info i ever needed and the hook up on materials at www.shroomery.org
everybody thre is cool as hell and they help out with questions and shit. One word of advice is to never ever order from micron magik mysikal market. They are rip off artists. Stay with the shroomerys sponsers and you will be cool.