OT-Shrrooooooooommmmss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
Justin said:
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER ABOUT NIGGAZ DOING IT ...

WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE DO BUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO ARGUE THE FACTS WITH ME THEN THATS WHEN I HAVE TO SPEAK MY MIND ON IT..
Obviously you do cause the only time you ever post in here is when the topic is brought up... if you dont give two shits... you woulda never opened the thread in the first place.

And you never answered if you ever drink or not.

Feb 12, 2004
justin... stop talkin shit..
i use only weed.. does that make me a junky??
wait.. better question.. all the indians and other spiritual people use drugs.. does that makes them a junky?? i don't think so..
and to say that drugs are only an excuse to escape your problems is the lamest shit i've ever heard..
because that means that an aspirin is an excuse to escape your headache

Nov 14, 2002
JUST LIKE A JUNKY TO BRING MY PARENTS INTO OUR CONVO... EVEN IF YOU REALLY HAVE BEEN CLEAN FOR 2-3 YEARS (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUGHT CAUSE YOU MENTIONED USEING RESENTLY ON A PAST DRUG THREAD) THAT JUST SAYS THAT YOUR IN RECOVERY...
I'm not recovering from shit because I'm not going to a fuckin' drug program. I just choose not to use drugs at this point in time.

YOU THE MOTHAFUCKIN RETARD FOR STEREOTYPING ME THAT I SHOULD/WOULD BE A WEED HEAD JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO RAP, LISTENING TO ARTISTS TALKING ABOUT DRUGS IS DIFFERENT THAN ACTUALLY DOING THE SHIT DUMBASS... I WILL BE HONEST ZERO YOU ARE A SMART FELLA TO A CERTAIN DEGREE BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO YOU DEFENDING DRUGS IT JUST PROVES HOW WEAK MINDED YOU ARE...
But you realize that by you paying for a Tech cd, and then listening to T9X or whichever other songs of his and then coming on here calling ME a junkie because I've smoked some weed or popped some pills is quite hypocritical. Here you are the fan of a "junkie" yourself.

WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE DO BUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO ARGUE THE FACTS WITH ME THEN THATS WHEN I HAVE TO SPEAK MY MIND ON IT..
What "facts" have you argued??

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE INTO WAY MORE SHIT THAN WEED..
Yeah, it's called beer. I think the last time I've had a pill was when I was 17... 4 years ago. I ate that shit like candy and if you want to talk facts about MDMA lets go for it.

Like I said you obviously had a close friend or family member who was an abuser of drugs (rather than a "user" of drugs) who eventually killed themselves or almost did, because your view is really distorted.

Apr 27, 2004
Justin-Stop being a fucking dueche bag, You can't be a tech n9ne fan and not like drugs, unless you took "Ill Pass" seriously.

Don't fucking diss people you don't even know

and by the way, it's the drugs that cause the problems, not the other way around

Nov 6, 2004
Justin said:
THERES NO NERD IN MY BLOOD PATNA... BUT I JUST SEE THE WORLD A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN YALL DO.. I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO GET WASTED DAY IN AND DAY OUT... MY LIFE IS TOO IMPORTANT TO ME TO JUST LET MYSELF GO.. BUT I RATHER BE A NERD OR A GEEK THAN BE SOME LAME ASS JUNKY WHO GETS NOWHERE IN LIFE... SO FAR NON OF YALL HAVE PROVED ME WRONG YET.. I'M AROUND DRUGS AND DRUG USERS ALL THE TIME THATS WHERE MY PERSPECTIVE COMES FROM.. LAST BUT NOT LEASED HOMIE BEING A JUNKY IS GIVING UP ON LIFE WHICH IS A FORM OF SUICIDE...
just because somebody smokes weed..doesnt make them a junkie or a bad person...you act like youve never been around drugs or anybody that does them.Or your just a nerd...theres people that are smart,intelligent and respected that do drugs.Theres also people with college degrees that do drugs and doctors that do drugs.Not all people that do drugs are losers..youre a very naive person.Become somebody important in life and then start doing drugs...that way you wont throw your life away.

Feb 23, 2003
YOU GUYS USE DRUGS AND THATS FINE.. I CHOOSE NOT USE EM AND THATS MY DECISION... NOBODY IN MY LIFE DIED OVER DRUGS BUT I'VE BEEN AROUND DRUGS AND DRUG USERS ALOT... AS FAR AS THE ALCOHOL QUESTION GOES I DON'T GET DRUNK BUT MAYBE A LITTLE TIPSY AND THATS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON... MAYBE JUNKY IS TOO HARSH OF A WORD BUT I OFTEN USE IT TO SOME IT ALL UP.....

Apr 27, 2004
That is all you had 2 say man
Its actually kinda funny that we got on the subject of knowing people who died from drugs.
I've had about 4 friends buy the farm cuz of numerous drugs, and honestly, i think i started doing more after they died
oh well we all gotta die from somethin, i'd rather be fucked up when i die-less painful

Oct 9, 2002
Justin said:
YOU GUYS USE DRUGS AND THATS FINE.. I CHOOSE NOT USE EM AND THATS MY DECISION... NOBODY IN MY LIFE DIED OVER DRUGS BUT I'VE BEEN AROUND DRUGS AND DRUG USERS ALOT... AS FAR AS THE ALCOHOL QUESTION GOES I DON'T GET DRUNK BUT MAYBE A LITTLE TIPSY AND THATS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON... MAYBE JUNKY IS TOO HARSH OF A WORD BUT I OFTEN USE IT TO SOME IT ALL UP.....
Alcohol is a drug... much worse than marijuana. And you callin an occasional user a junkie is like me callin you an alcoholic... gettin my drift?

Nov 14, 2002
AS FAR AS THE ALCOHOL QUESTION GOES I DON'T GET DRUNK BUT MAYBE A LITTLE TIPSY AND THATS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON... MAYBE JUNKY IS TOO HARSH OF A WORD BUT I OFTEN USE IT TO SOME IT ALL UP.....
You're obviously a blazing fuckin' drunk. You use alcohol (a scheduled drug) to escape your pain.

Feb 23, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
Alcohol is a drug... much worse than marijuana. And you callin an occasional user a junkie is like me callin you an alcoholic... gettin my drift?
LMAO... OK HERES THE DEAL I THOUGHT ALCOHOL WAS A DRUG TOO, BUT BUT BUT BUT IT IS KNOWN AS A SUBSTANCE (LIQUID) DRUGS ARE MORE KNOWN AS SOLIDS, GOOD TRY THO..

mizzouplaya Justin you have been schooled ... i suggest you no longer post on this topic

WHY? CAUSE I HELD MY OWN AGAINST ALL OF YALL?? NONE OF YALL HAS CONVINCED ME DRUGS IS THE WAY TO GO...

Zer0.MediA You're obviously a blazing fuckin' drunk. You use alcohol (a scheduled drug) to escape your pain.

I GUESS WE ALL HAVE OUR GILTY PLEASURES HUH?? BUT NON THE LEST I'VE PROVED MY POINT....

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Justin said:
LMAO... OK HERES THE DEAL I THOUGHT ALCOHOL WAS A DRUG TOO, BUT BUT BUT BUT IT IS KNOWN AS A SUBSTANCE (LIQUID) DRUGS ARE MORE KNOWN AS SOLIDS, GOOD TRY THO..

mizzouplaya Justin you have been schooled ... i suggest you no longer post on this topic

WHY? CAUSE I HELD MY OWN AGAINST ALL OF YALL?? NONE OF YALL HAS CONVINCED ME DRUGS IS THE WAY TO GO...

Zer0.MediA You're obviously a blazing fuckin' drunk. You use alcohol (a scheduled drug) to escape your pain.

I GUESS WE ALL HAVE OUR GILTY PLEASURES HUH?? BUT NON THE LEST I'VE PROVED MY POINT....
God, shut the fuck up. NO ONE is trying to convince you to do drugs. Do you think anyone honestly cares that much about you on this board? People can care less what the fuck you do in your free time. Just like you should not care if people are doing drugs.

Apr 27, 2004
ok, i tryed to stay neutral since i started this topic but fuck it
Justin, you did not hold your own against shit, that why its comin out your ass, cuz your guilty pleasure is cock

Feb 23, 2003
insomnia said:
ok, i tryed to stay neutral since i started this topic but fuck it
Justin, you did not hold your own against shit, that why its comin out your ass, cuz your guilty pleasure is cock
SHUT THE FUCK UP... YOU JUST PISSED THAT I'VE TOOK OVER YOUR JUNKY ASS THREAD... SO GO BACK TO YOUR CRACK SESSION BITCH.. BUNCH OF JUNKY FUCKS ON HERE..

God, shut the fuck up. NO ONE is trying to convince you to do drugs. Do you think anyone honestly cares that much about you on this board? People can care less what the fuck you do in your free time. Just like you should not care if people are doing drugs.

DAMN!! ANOTHER SHIT FACED JUNKY TALKIN SHIT.... THE STRANGE FORUM IS INFESTED WITH THESE MOTHAFUCKAZ... WHEN WILL IT END???