OT-Shrrooooooooommmmss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I did wet one time by accident. My friend bought it not knowing what the fuck it was thinking it was a dime and rolled a whole blunt of it.

That's all I remember.

LoL.

Nov 13, 2003
^i seen fools go krazy off that shit fuck that
i tripped down in New Orleans in the middle of Mardi Gra that shit was krazy smokin sweets sitting on cop cars never again doing that too too many people

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Slither said:
I donno bout shrooms, b/c I've neva tried em... but E!!! All I can say is we rolled Thanksgiving night (yeah! best Thanksgiving ever for real... no family in town, just me and my girl) and I litrally rolled around on the carpet for hours... the key phrase of the night became "I Love Carpet" I've got video somewhere... haha... maybe I'll see if someone can post it... fucking hilarious...

One time on acid back in high school I seriously dodged soccer balls off a Beckem poster for hours! That shit was crazy! I like the feeling of rolling much more than the feeling of tripping, that's for sure... :)
Ecstacy is definately my drug of choice. Absolutely fell in love with the shit the first time I rolled. They were green nike's and green is where its at with E. I've heard blue ones are pretty good too, never tried them myself though. A lot of the Ecstascy these days is based with some whack shit...keeps ya up like something dirty...like crank or some shit...I personally like the heroin based ones, theyz the best. I feel as though I am on top of the world with no worries and nothing bothering me. I never want the night to end shit's great. I feel so realish-realish-realish, floating in that ecstacy...come roll with me...

Nov 6, 2004
I love shrooms and acid..its the best feeling in the world..i usually end up staying up all night laughing my ass off for no reason."Wet" can be some scary shit...its like being in hell and you cant get out.I guess it depends on where you are and who youre with...if your around the right people and in a comfortably place..youll have a good trip.

Nov 6, 2004
your mind is dead but your body is still alive...like a zombie..as soon as the embalming fluid kicks in your spirit leaves your body and depending on if you go to heaven or hell when you die..that will be where your spirit goes for your trip and if you have a bad trip then your in hell and if its a good trip then youre in heaven..but when your body and mind dies and not just your mind you will end up whereever your trip was when you were half alive...

Nov 14, 2002
Ecstacy is definately my drug of choice. Absolutely fell in love with the shit the first time I rolled. They were green nike's and green is where its at with E. I've heard blue ones are pretty good too, never tried them myself though. A lot of the Ecstascy these days is based with some whack shit...keeps ya up like something dirty...like crank or some shit...I personally like the heroin based ones, theyz the best. I feel as though I am on top of the world with no worries and nothing bothering me. I never want the night to end shit's great. I feel so realish-realish-realish, floating in that ecstacy...come roll with me...
You're an idiot if you seriously think the color of food dye they put in the pill has anything to do with the amount of MDMA contained in it.

SORRY I DON'T TAKE REQUESTS FROM JUNKIES...
That would make sense if you knew me at all or if I had done drugs in the past two years. In this case though, you're just an idot (as usual).

Feb 23, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
That would make sense if you knew me at all or if I had done drugs in the past two years. In this case though, you're just an idot (as usual).

DRUG USERS (JUNKIES LIKE YOU) ARE THE IDIOTS... PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE UP ON LIFE AND CAN'T FACE DAY TO DAY PROBLEMS, USES DRUGS TO TAKE THE PAIN AWAY BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE PAIN ALWAYS COME BACK..... YOU'VE BEEN SCHOOLED..

Feb 23, 2003
THERES NO NERD IN MY BLOOD PATNA... BUT I JUST SEE THE WORLD A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN YALL DO.. I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO GET WASTED DAY IN AND DAY OUT... MY LIFE IS TOO IMPORTANT TO ME TO JUST LET MYSELF GO.. BUT I RATHER BE A NERD OR A GEEK THAN BE SOME LAME ASS JUNKY WHO GETS NOWHERE IN LIFE... SO FAR NON OF YALL HAVE PROVED ME WRONG YET.. I'M AROUND DRUGS AND DRUG USERS ALL THE TIME THATS WHERE MY PERSPECTIVE COMES FROM.. LAST BUT NOT LEASED HOMIE BEING A JUNKY IS GIVING UP ON LIFE WHICH IS A FORM OF SUICIDE...

Jan 2, 2004
Justin quit preaching.. Your not gonna change anybody's minds.. I don't do acid, shrooms, weed or ectacy, but I'm not gonna get pissed at people that do.. There's no point. Most of my friends smoke weed, I don't care.. I just won't do it.

Nov 14, 2002
DRUG USERS (JUNKIES LIKE YOU) ARE THE IDIOTS... PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE UP ON LIFE AND CAN'T FACE DAY TO DAY PROBLEMS, USES DRUGS TO TAKE THE PAIN AWAY BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE PAIN ALWAYS COME BACK..... YOU'VE BEEN SCHOOLED..
Are you fucking retarded? Did I not make it clear that I haven't used drugs for probably about 3 years now? Who's the idiot? And I love how just because someone has used drugs, that automatically makes them a junkie. I'm going to guess that your junkie mom smoked crack while you were in the womb and your dad died of a herioin overdose on Christmas when you were 9 because you seriously sound like a person who is very uneducated in what you speak on.

You sound like a school teacher who tries to teach kids about drugs but has absolutely no experience in what the fuck they're talking about so they spout the usual "trying to escape the pain" bullshit that more unexperienced people typed into a textbook.

LAST BUT NOT LEASED HOMIE BEING A JUNKY IS GIVING UP ON LIFE WHICH IS A FORM OF SUICIDE...
So I guess if I smoke a blunt that somehow qualifies me as a junkie. Right. You're a fuckin' moron. How do you listen to Tech N9ne or rap at all for that matter? Your world perspective seems a little fucked up, and the sad part is... the person you call a junkie (me) is so correct and you're just to blind too see. Like, what planet are you from, that not only do you equate ANY drug use with being a "junkie", but you also use the word "junkie"?? That shit is so 80's health class video.

"Quit smoking that dope, young man.. You're going to become a junkie".

Feb 23, 2003
Robby2Slobby said:
Justin quit preaching.. Your not gonna change anybody's minds.. I don't do acid, shrooms, weed or ectacy, but I'm not gonna get pissed at people that do.. There's no point. Most of my friends smoke weed, I don't care.. I just won't do it.

I'M NOT HERE TO CHANGE SHIT ABOUT MOTHAFUCKAZ THAT DO DRUGS (BETTER THEM DOING DRUGS THAN ME).. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER ABOUT NIGGAZ DOING IT BUT I CAN TELL YOU AGREE WITH ME YOU JUST SCARED TO ADMIT IT, THINKING PEOPLE WILL CHEW YOU OUT FOR HAVING AN OPINION..

Are you fucking retarded? Did I not make it clear that I haven't used drugs for probably about 3 years now? Who's the idiot? And I love how just because someone has used drugs, that automatically makes them a junkie. I'm going to guess that your junkie mom smoked crack while you were in the womb and your dad died of a herioin overdose on Christmas when you were 9 because you seriously sound like a person who is very uneducated in what you speak on.

You sound like a school teacher who tries to teach kids about drugs but has absolutely no experience in what the fuck they're talking about so they spout the usual "trying to escape the pain" bullshit that more unexperienced people typed into a textbook.

JUST LIKE A JUNKY TO BRING MY PARENTS INTO OUR CONVO... EVEN IF YOU REALLY HAVE BEEN CLEAN FOR 2-3 YEARS (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUGHT CAUSE YOU MENTIONED USEING RESENTLY ON A PAST DRUG THREAD) THAT JUST SAYS THAT YOUR IN RECOVERY...
YOU THE MOTHAFUCKIN RETARD FOR STEREOTYPING ME THAT I SHOULD/WOULD BE A WEED HEAD JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO RAP, LISTENING TO ARTISTS TALKING ABOUT DRUGS IS DIFFERENT THAN ACTUALLY DOING THE SHIT DUMBASS... I WILL BE HONEST ZERO YOU ARE A SMART FELLA TO A CERTAIN DEGREE BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO YOU DEFENDING DRUGS IT JUST PROVES HOW WEAK MINDED YOU ARE...

WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE DO BUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO ARGUE THE FACTS WITH ME THEN THATS WHEN I HAVE TO SPEAK MY MIND ON IT..

So I guess if I smoke a blunt that somehow qualifies me as a junkie. Right.

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE INTO WAY MORE SHIT THAN WEED.. BUT IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT..
OOHH I ALMOST FORGOT I'M STILL NOT CONVINCED..