OT-Shrrooooooooommmmss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2004
i know this shit is way of topic
But i've embarked on a very magical journey

colors are just rushin' by my fucking face and i don't know how its possible-but it looks like the ink is running off of this text like i spilled some shit on it

yeah,
ok ill.............go now
just thought i'd share that with somebody

Sep 26, 2002
when you get back from your trip , here's a xmas present for ya:

http://www.washedashore.com/rants/xmas/

read the part on the green background written by "jimmy." who is somewhat of a professional researcher and the other shit written on the page is just the page owners rants... who i don't think is that much of a researcher... but dont' know...

the green background

Apr 27, 2004
that shit is crazy,
when i posted that shit last night i was about an hour and a half in
about 30 minutes later i swear to god i saw an angel playing a harp on my closet door, lol
the freaky shit is that next to the angel was the devil
That religious shit might be true-when i looked ar my room door i saw something that looked like a portal and it kept getting bigger
anyways thanks for postin that shit

Nov 14, 2002
MORE JUNKY SHIT HUH???
Shut the fuck up.

I did shrooms once I had a conversation with a fuckin clock for an hour and a hlaf.................A fucking clock on the wall man
LMFAO.

Last time I did shrooms 12 friends and I went on a walk away from the party we were at. We went about three blocks but it felt like a fuckin' safari adventure. It was foggy out and the streetlights made fuckin' cones on the street. It looked like an episode of scooby doo.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
in10city_131x said:
when you get back from your trip , here's a xmas present for ya:

http://www.washedashore.com/rants/xmas/

read the part on the green background written by "jimmy." who is somewhat of a professional researcher and the other shit written on the page is just the page owners rants... who i don't think is that much of a researcher... but dont' know...

the green background

That shit is so ture. I had a boyfriend who tripped quite often, he was also a musician who wrote his own songs. I never use to get his songs until he told me all about the "amenita" I remember one song of many that went: They're coming up...In the morning dew...Look under your Christmas Tree soon. Gather up the gifts...given to you...???? I don't remember the rest, but it fits Jimmy's research to a T. Crazy shit.
We use to walk through the woods together, he could point out a mushroom from a mile away. Jordan was Shroom crazy. Anyways...my shroom expieriences have all been a great time, nothing can make me laugh more than ~*mushrooms*~ I Think the last time I did them was in high school though...hmmm...that gives me ideas for this weekend. I've never had a bad trip on mushrooms, have any of you? Insomnia...was that last trip with the angel and devil a good or bad trip? Just wondering.

Apr 21, 2003
the first time i did shrooms was at a tool concert. they had this big jumbo screen of just crazy shit going on. shit was insane!!

Apr 27, 2004
It was a good trip at first, but when i tryed to watch fear and loathing in Las Vegas shit hit the fan. I do not recommend watching that fucking movie on any type of hallucination drug. After that i was sort of comatose and all i could do was stare at my door.
Heres a few of the things i saw lurking on it:

-A tidal wave, a nuclear explosion, a skull yawning, a clit, some lady with too much lipstick on, the black, i reapeat black micheal jackson, the grand canyon, a hole with smoke coming out of it, a evil cat growing out of the side of some dead guys head

Thats just a few, i actually tryed to record everything i saw

Jan 12, 2003
Trick420 said:
the first time i did shrooms was at a tool concert. they had this big jumbo screen of just crazy shit going on. shit was insane!!
sounds like what I seen at the System of a Down show during Ozz Fest a couple years ago in KCMO.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Trick420 said:
That shit up on the screen is a trip even without the shrooms. Have you ever seen any of their videos? They're also insane.

Apr 21, 2003
ya that shit is nutts, kinda freaky!

we sat up in the seats at the concert and just looking down at the crowd was insane we were high up and it was just crazy! but the concert was a whole different trip!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I donno bout shrooms, b/c I've neva tried em... but E!!! All I can say is we rolled Thanksgiving night (yeah! best Thanksgiving ever for real... no family in town, just me and my girl) and I litrally rolled around on the carpet for hours... the key phrase of the night became "I Love Carpet" I've got video somewhere... haha... maybe I'll see if someone can post it... fucking hilarious...

One time on acid back in high school I seriously dodged soccer balls off a Beckem poster for hours! That shit was crazy! I like the feeling of rolling much more than the feeling of tripping, that's for sure... :)

Apr 21, 2003
hehe post that shit!

i have done shrooms twice, at the tool concert and then after a tech concert here in wichita, remeber that shit shane?

but i've never rolled or done acid, just 2 shrooms and a bunch of blunts for me!

Nov 6, 2004
the first time I did shrooms..i didnt know anything about them and I bought a 8th...I didnt know how many to eat or how long it takes before i start tripping.So I started eating a couple nothing happened..5minutes later still nothing so i ate a couple more until I ate the whole 8th.Finally I started tripping bulls..and stayed up all night laughing my ass off.Ive done shrooms about 10times, acid about 10times, and wet about 15 times.wet will have you walking around like a robot...I always think im "the terminator".Or like im in the movie "the matrix".