ok, this being "siccness" an all...i got a dilema

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ok, i was just cutting my hair right now, with hair clippers.

i decided to shave my balls too while im at it. thing is the clippers are my boys, they aint mine.

ok, after carefull thinking and about 4 beers later i said fuck it, he wont know. so there i am, shaving my balls away. i get them pretty clean cut when i decide i should shave UNDER my balls. you know lift up and cut. well that was a mistake. i clipped the bottem of my sack an it was bleeding, i then notice a piece of my balls is wedged in the clipper. you know, ball meat. should i tell my boy, or shouldnt i? i mean the only reason i am contiplating tjis is cuz we are hella cool, i couldnt sleep easy (just a saying, but i just couldnt do that to him cuz were hella cool. i guess karma comes into play). or should i get him new ones an say they broke?

any advice is welcome.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol! thats fucked up!

damn, is it just me or is this the PERFECT set up for a fucked up prank?!

ima try an get my digital camera hooked up, ima take a picture of the meat

Jul 4, 2002
just tell him the truth, he prolly does it too!
good idea tho, thankx....when its time for my next trim, ill just use my husbands clippers lol! shhhh, it will be our lil secret!

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Am i the only one that thought this was fucking hilarious? HAGhgaHGAHgahGAHgahgAHgahgHAGhghAGHgahgHAGHaga
drunkinfool said:
i clipped the bottem of my sack an it was bleeding, i then notice a piece of my balls is wedged in the clipper. you know, ball meat. should i tell my boy, or shouldnt i?

May 31, 2005
ay that shit hella hurt huh? i did that shit with some sccissors when i was a youngin.. haha i was scared as fuck... i was curious as fuck after watchin "real sex" on HBO and accidently missed the hair and cut my sack.... never cut my shit again in my life.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Meelo said:
ay that shit hella hurt huh? i did that shit with some sccissors when i was a youngin.. haha i was scared as fuck... i was curious as fuck after watchin "real sex" on HBO and accidently missed the hair and cut my sack.... never cut my shit again in my life.
WOW:x

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
when i was 5 my sack got sliced open by the spear tip on cast iron fences. had stitches on my balls for a while. almost lost one too cus it was hangin out and shit doctors said i was lucky