Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
Some Bitch gave me negative feedback on ebay today. FUCK YOU!

He sent me a message saying he never got his package that he bought a month ago.

I looked up the delivery confirmation and it said package arrived 4 days after he had won it.

Told him the package had arrived at the address ebay gave me 4 days after the auction.

His reply was: that's not my address, why didn't you check with paypal to get the address you were supposed to send it to. That ebay address belongs to my friends old house that he no longer lives at.

My reply: Should have updated your ebay info, I have confirmation that it arrived at the address provided by ebay, and it also stated no refunds in my auction.

His reply: Guess I have to leave you negative feedback because I paid for an item and I didn't get it.

My final response: Just wanted to point out that when you win an auction ebay auction one of the steps to finalizing the purchase is selecting the address you want the package to go to. You messed up not me.

What a douche bag! I obliged by giving him negative feedback too!

Jul 1, 2007
^^^ haha yeah i deal with cunts like that all the time .. i got this one guy good tho .. I won the action for these kicks and didnt end up having the money to pay for them so i left it .. he goes " This man, buy one of my shoes and dont contact me, baaaad trader!"

Me: Ahh yes but you only had one shoe and i wanted a pair

May 7, 2008
Rezin << every rapper they mention on that link is GARBAGE fuckin mainstream bullshit basically everything he says is wrong with tech is wrong about the rappers in there list faggots like that who know nothing about rap should stop listening 2 it lol go back to there white power metal leave our fucking scene! the way i see it.. faggots buy nas, nas gets big,more rappers copy nas, rap scene slowly dies lol support good music to keep scene good ...

May 8, 2008
it pertains to an earlier post...... and i agree with him..... Nas is ok, but he acts like hes the next tupac or some shit.....