Official Poll: Hopkins vs Pascal II, May 21st (saturday)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins?

• Total voters
May 6, 2002
Defense looked much better. Good movement. Used his height and reach. Plus I'm a big fan of leading with your power hand, it really helped him keep his distance to prevent Diaconu from getting inside. Even when Diaconu got inside Dawson as able to uppercut and hook out.

I thought it was a good performance. I don't see much wrong with it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I don't think he used his height and reach enough. That jab should have stayed out there for the entire fight. And Diaconu was able to gamble, get inside and hurt Dawson a number of times so his defense can use some work and, like I mentioned with the jab, he needs to keep that hand out there and stop pawing with it.

I really think this guy needs to step up. He doesn't seem hungry enough and appears inconsistent.

And I actually thought that fight should have been a draw.

May 6, 2002
If he jabbed the whole fight he woudln't have heard the end of it from critics.
Ya, I think Dawson was dazed once or twice during. He held up well though. I'm not some big fan of Dawson, I just think Emmanuel did a great job and he did well. I believe he won the fight. Looking forward to seeing how he does with his next match.

Pascal was acting like a jack ass in that face to face with Kellerman.

What the hell is Hopkins walking out to?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
R1 Pascal
R2 Pascal
R3 Hopkins
R4 Pascal
R5 Hopkins
R6 Hopkins. Pascal needs to stop holding.
R7 Hopkins. Lol @ the push ups.
R8 Hopkins.
R9 Hopkins.
R10 Hopkins.

I lost my stream. I heard Hopkins pulled it out.

Props to Bernard Hopkins. He's torn from a different cloth. I'll put him up there with the the all time greats. He has sealed his legacy.