Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
fuckin dudes on team deathmatch today were being straight bitches most of the other team kept using the javelin glitch....why did i get killed by shooting a dude that used the glitch and i was hella far away...fucked up shit kept getting me pissed the fuck off!!!!!

Oct 9, 2008
Wow..you must have absolutely no life to sit there and try all these random steps to find shit like this!! You know this fag sat down for hours with a pen and a pad writing down all these random things he was doing to somehow glitch..I wish xbl would just start to issue life time bans to all these fags glitching..Now every other match i'm on some fuck is javelin glitching and now this?? Expect this game to get incredibly fucked in the next month!! IW needs to start the patches asap!!

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i have yet to see the javelin glitch on ps3 i think im a try it out on someone
i seen it and got hit with it

not the new one yet but at least it will help my cold blooded go pro faster

then ill prolly only play with folks if i see these glitches goin mainy

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
tried out the care package glitch

took forever to find a gun on the ground, got killed 4 times just looking for one

then got it to work, and the game ended right after i used my first one

overall it ruined my numbers that game

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
the care package glitch is wack and overrated. its kinda a bitch to get to work, on ps3 anyways. and messed up my numbers going for it. i'm still gonna keep it setup for now because it pisses me off when the other team does it so fuck them.