Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Idk what it is about this game. I love it, sometimes i can play all day. Then other times i jump in the match and get smashed on like i have no chance, then I get pissed off and have to take a break from it.

Seems like more Halo Players play the non-hardcore modes with all the commando knifing and duel shotguns.

and everyone is cheating with the nukes, like every game it goes off cuz people are boosting.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
i think alot of people are just worn out of call of duty in general. i know thats how i feel. between COD4, WAW and this one i have been playing a call of duty game non stop for the last 3-4 years. thats unheard of in video games for me. i mean i was playing COD4 up until the release of MW2. there comes a point where the gaemplay just isnt going to be as attractive. at least thats how i look at it.

i think the first person shooter genre in general is getting played the fuck out.
I think thats part of my problem is that I am wore out of the series in general, but all the BS in this game just make it worse.

Started fucking with the AK 47 and it reminds me of the AK from MW, except they put these rails on the gun and they limit the iron sight because of it. Did good with it, so Ill keep it around fro awhile, I need to a new challenge anyway.

Mar 13, 2003
/\

now that i know that it isnt even worth it, i doubt i will complete or at least focus on that challenge for now...onto better challenges...I figured since i was using commando, marathon, and lightweight id complete them all but fuckin lightweight takes for ever and shit..........after a while i was getting tired of dying so much anyway's so im going to make it marathon, SP, and commando for now on for one of my classes...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
FUCK

so i wanted to unlock this emblem which i thought you get by doing the call in 25 pave low challenge because thats what i read on a website on the internet

so i finally called in 25 pave lows and held off on prestiging because i wanted to do it before i prestiged

so i did the challenge and that emblem didnt unlock i was like wtf!

1887 akimbo is sick!

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
i don't even have a favorite map anymore, i'm starting to hate them all equally, except i hate quarry the most. I haven't played in a while because my idiot bakersfieldian housemate left all of his games including my mw2 at his house in bakersfield. I gotta wait for his mom to send em via post. Killed my week forreals.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
the thing i', really starting to hate is the javelin glitch. people use that every game i go into now and it's annoying as fuck
I got on today and played for a couple hours and could not believe how many people were doing that fucking javeiln glitch, are people that pathetic???

I said fuck it and started using the SCAR with slight of hand, stopping power and ninja and the raffica ( that shits tight like a mini M16 ) and have been on a rampage. As much as I hate SP, with all these akimbo shotgun fucks out there I need something to work in my favor.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol I did the javalin glitch for about 2 matches then got bored, its fuckin hilarious though, better play it out before a patch comes out.

as for the 1887's they are cheap as fuck but what i found out about this game is you gotta adapt to it, people are always trying out new strategies n shit an you gotta do it to. 1887 got nothing on snipers so whenever the other team gotta bunch of 1887's running around i pop em in the head hella times until they finally figure out it aint workin with this guy and change it up. EVERYTHING in this game has a way of defending it, ying and yang kinda shit, 75% of my create a class slots are completely different from a week ago. Adapt people.

As for people complaining about the killstreaks being too powerful, your dumb, pull out a stinger and 4 outta 5 times that shit is down within seconds, you guys allow it to be powerful, equip a class with some stingers.

as for people complaining about campers, get a silenced weapon with cold blooded and ninja and campers cant camp cuz theyll never know where the fuck your at.

Lastly try more tactical games i.e. search and destroy, hardcore anything, etc. all you guys saying this game takes no skill is cuz all day you play tdm or gw, or free for all which takes no skill but running and gunning.

That's all...

...btw, this game is the shit!