Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
^^ idk if that was at me, but I was just talking about care packages in general..regular killstreaks.

But the camping thing is way out of control...Imma put this on the back burner for a few days.

Mar 13, 2003
damn, the camping shit is ridiculous, when i look @ the kill cams from when i get shot a lot of the time it's a dude with the heartbeat sensor chilling in the cut's waiting and pops out when i come across the heartbeat and bam...dead most of the time....Is it just me of the ninja shit aint working i had it on too and still showed up, unless a dude was in back of me that i didnt know of?!!

May 31, 2007
I think someone posted a site earlier with all the pics too.. I think it was like a actual Call of Duty Wiki thing (like Halopedia).

But yea.. My fucking game scratched INSIDE my Xbox... I havnt removed the bitch or anything since I got it....and now I cant play it any more FUCK.. I would buy a new one but the closest 24 hour place is 20 something miles away

Mar 13, 2003
that's crazy....never seen a kill/death ratio like that before...What was you longest streak in that match??? I cant get past 19 or 20 i forget what my longest is, but been loosley trying for the nuke since i just unlocked it...I think i'll end up camping with a heartbeat sensor on a match to accomplish that, since that's what everybody else does..hahaha

Mar 13, 2003
seen 2 of them.....once in the favela which is trip....You see the nuke go off in the distance and forms the mushroom, and the big ass cloud comes and consumes everything.....

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
damn, the camping shit is ridiculous, when i look @ the kill cams from when i get shot a lot of the time it's a dude with the heartbeat sensor chilling in the cut's waiting and pops out when i come across the heartbeat and bam...dead most of the time....Is it just me of the ninja shit aint working i had it on too and still showed up, unless a dude was in back of me that i didnt know of?!!
The Ninja perk is not working right, its known that sometimes even if you have it on you still show up on the heart beat sensor. From what I read they dont know why it glitches but it does. It works most of the time, but it should work all of the time ( another thing to add to fix it list ).