Mexican Boycott on Mayday (May 1st)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
I really don't have a strong stance either way on the subject. Although, we really should start tightening the borders, and soon. What I can't stand though, is all the hatred toward Illegals and Mexicans. It's like, a lot of folks sound like mini-Hitlers, wanting to just get rid of a whole group of people, at all costs. I am sorry, but even if i am against illegal immigration, it doesn't mean that i have to sound like i want them exterminated. And, I have heard a lot of dumb ass people say some ignorant ass shit, that gets on my damn nerves.

Oct 30, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
Those damn Mexicans need to go back to where they belong..... Mexico! Ain't no free citizenship here, Mexico and the U.S are two different countries. With out borders how would you consider the U.S to be a country? Them motha fuckas need to quit being lazy and just go through the process like everyone else..

We might be on the same page when it comes to the other forum, but i just happened to pass by this one and read ur your comment....American was a word created based on the diversity of this country, it doesnt define one particular race or culture because at point blacks asians mexicans and whites came to this so called america after the fact some another other race was already here...i think they call them Native Americans or The Indians and if they were to have had borders or the guidlines at that time that they we have now across the borders, guess what?? We would all be in this struggle now. As far as us being "Lazy"... thats like telling your average American Criminal to stop Robbing Banks and get a fuckin job!! so running across the border to come to the U.S to get a job more then likely working in the fields so they can make money to send back to there families...i wouldnt call that being lazy at all...But like i said be we might agree on alot the stuff in the other forum but when it comes to this subject it looks like we might see things different...

D

DaSlimReaper

^^ I feel you, but either way you put it, immigration is illeagal.. Firstly, the Native Americans were spread out into tribal groups with so many square miles of land per tribe. America wasn't even a country that could have borders then. Another thing is, Blacks, Asians, and Whites really had no claim to this land, as Mexicans don't now. Native Americans did. But the gradual take over happened anyways and a country with borders was developed. This country has developed over 350 years and you're saying that we should regress back to this nonsense and bicker over claims to land? Mexico is below the California border. For us to even be debating this is ludacris, Native Americans owned this land, then the spanish, it was incorporated as a part of Mexico but America eventually took claim like 200 years ago. This has been "California" for 200 years, why should we change its status now? this is America. And I didn't mean that they are lazy in a literal sense. Just that Mexican immigrants some how feel as if they have more of a claim to this country than Asians, Germans, and whoever else goes through the process of becoming a citizen here. It is convenient to just disregard our borders and sneak over here. And like you said. If you have millions of immigrants who come over here to work, just to send the money back to Mexico, isn't that hurting our economy? They're taking money from us, and giving it to Mexico. All I'm saying is that this whole thing is turning into a sympathy case and it seems as if people are running on emotion. Yea, a lot of us can relate to wanting to feed your family, they are honest human beings trying to make a living, we know. But so are people in Africa, South East Asia, Eastern Europe, etc.. We can't help all of these people with out hurting oursrlves. But if the Mexicans did it the right way, Learn English, go through the steps, come here, get an education and contribute to "America", then that would be great. I just don't agree that we should open up the borders, just answer this question, someone, please!! Give me one good reason why we should open up the borders to Mexico and Canada, allowing anybody in? We have too many poor people in America, we need to worry about our own country first before we try to help Mexico. I don't get what people are arguing. Are you guys actually implying that we should disregard our borders and let all immigrants in? Or only Mexicans because they are some how special because they work hard and no one else does? C'mon ya'll, seriously. Nothing is wrong with keeping the ones that are already here, they already have kids born here and have invested time here. But as of today the borders should be cealed tight, period.

Oct 30, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
^^ I feel you, and everyone keeps saying that but crime is wrong period. Firstly, the Native Americans were spread out into tribal groups with so many square miles of land per tribe. American wasn't even a country that could have borders then. Another thing is, Blacks, Asians, and Whites really had no claim to this land, as Mexicans don't now. Native Americans did. But the gradual take over was happened anyways and a country with borders was developed. This country has developed over 350 years and you're saying that we should regress back to this nonsense and bicker over claims to land? Mexico is below the California border. And I didn't mean that they are lazy in a literal sense. Just that Mexican immigrants some how feel as if they have more of a claim to this country than Asians, Germans, and whoever else goes through the process of becoming a citizen here. It is convenient to just disregard our borders and sneak over here. And like you said. If you have millions of immigrants who come over here to work, just to send the money back to Mexico, isn't that hurting our economy? They're taking money from us, and giving it to Mexico. All I'm saying is that this whole thing is turning into a sympathy case and it seems as if people are running on emotion. Yea, a lot of us can relate to wanting to feed your family, they are honest human beings trying to make a living, we know. But so are people in Africa, South East Asia, Eastern Europe, etc.. We can't help all of these people with out hurting oursrlves. But if the Mexican did it the right way, Learn English, go through the steps, come here, get an education and contribute to "America", then that would be great. I just don't agree that we should open up the borders, just answer this question, someone, please!! Give me one good reason why we should open up the borders to Mexico and Canada, allowing anybody in? We have too many poor people in America, we need to worry about our own country first before we try to help Mexico. I don't get what people are arguing. Are you guys actually implying that we should disregard our borders and let all immigrants in? Or only Mexicans because they are some hoe special?
Naw i think that having the borders up actually is a good thing but the part where u say that having mexicans cross the border to work is hurting us and taking jobs from us as citizens is actually wrong..considering the fact that 99% of the time a form of ID is required to actually apply for a job and thats something that they wouldnt have to show...so what do they do?? go work the fields and pick fruit(which is why that subject is the butt of most mexican jokes) and not only do they pick fruits but they do it in 100+ degree weather on a daily basis 7 days a week...not let me ask u this, how many average americans would do that for their families? very few...actually they more then likely would rather sit at 2 bedroom home with 10 kids and watch jerry springer while they recieve welfare money from the goverment.That withing itself is hurting us as Americans becuase that comes out of our taxes...so in fact ur supporting other peoples families that u dont even know...while they make no attempt to get a job! Not to say that Welfare isnt a good thing but its just that 75% of the people on it take advantage of the system. So to some it all up...Yes borders are good to a certain extent, but to say that mexicans are the problem...No

Oct 30, 2005
and let me sneak this in b4 i go to work...this is actually a good discussion we're having despite us having differences in opinion and just to show that there is no BS name calling back and fourth like in other forums with ignorant people like hmmmmm.....lets say WattsUP

D

DaSlimReaper

threexkrzy said:
Naw i think that having the borders up actually is a good thing but the part where u say that having mexicans cross the border to work is hurting us and taking jobs from us as citizens is actually wrong..considering the fact that 99% of the time a form of ID is required to actually apply for a job and thats something that they wouldnt have to show...so what do they do?? go work the fields and pick fruit(which is why that subject is the butt of most mexican jokes) and not only do they pick fruits but they do it in 100+ degree weather on a daily basis 7 days a week...not let me ask u this, how many average americans would do that for their families? very few...actually they more then likely would rather sit at 2 bedroom home with 10 kids and watch jerry springer while they recieve welfare money from the goverment.That withing itself is hurting us as Americans becuase that comes out of our taxes...so in fact ur supporting other peoples families that u dont even know...while they make no attempt to get a job! Not to say that Welfare isnt a good thing but its just that 75% of the people on it take advantage of the system. So to some it all up...Yes borders are good to a certain extent, but to say that mexicans are the problem...No

I see what you mean my friend, atleast you admit that borders are a good thing.. And to clarify myself, I never said that Mexicans are taking jobs from us. Never said that at all. You're right, I wouldn't do none of that shit Mexicans do. I'd rather hit the block, i'm black and I come from a legacy of slavery. My ancestors build this damn economy and we still have to pay fuckin taxes. Bullshit. That's why a lot of us are taking back, the government is gonna pay what they owe. But as far as jobs being taken, no, you're right, but again I never said that. I said that they are hurting the economy by working here and spending there. Millions of immigrants take their earnings and give it to Mexico, which is hurting California. Dog, there are millions! Even if they only make $3 an hour, that's still millions upon millions leaving Cali every day.. In that article the Mexican rep even just said that it is their 2nd biggest source of income. Nothing wrong with keeping the ones that are already here, I just suggest that they pay for their familes to come here and recycle that money through our economy, then ceal the borders finally.

Nov 16, 2004
Here's some articles about illegal immigration:

"Illegal Immigration Reaches Critical Mass" by Cinnamon Stairwell

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2006/04/05/cstillwell.DTL

The issue of illegal immigration, while long roiling beneath the surface of American politics, is now boiling over.

The eruption began with the introduction of House Judiciary Committee Chairman James Sensenbrenner's (R-Wis.) bill HR 4437 to the Senate following its passage by the House last December. The first attempt at real immigration reform since 1986, this commonsense legislation would have made being an illegal immigrant a felony, authorized additional fencing at the border and required all employers to use an electronic verification system to ensure that workers are legal residents.

Yet the Senate supported the bill only after watering it down with a variety of amendments. It may be further weakened by the competing bills being debated in Congress.

But just the idea that the United States might actually seek to control the flood of illegal immigrants over its southern border sent opponents into a frenzy. A coalition of Hispanic, faith, labor and leftist groups, aided by Spanish-language radio personalities, organized massive protests, demonstrations and school walkouts in cities across the nation. In Chicago, New Jersey, Milwaukee, Detroit, Phoenix, Las Vegas, New York City, Sacramento, Watsonville and, perhaps most dramatically, Los Angeles (where protesters were joined by Mayor Antonio Villagarosa, who apparently forgot what country he's working for), hundreds of thousands of demonstrators demanded nothing less than an end to American sovereignty.

Far from simply opposing Sensenbrenner's bill, signs, slogans and speeches supported the immediate "legalization" of every single illegal immigrant in the United States. They also eschewed the idea that future illegal immigrants should be obstructed by anything so crass as a border. This invitation to uncontrolled mass immigration presumably includes illegal immigrants not just from Mexico or Latin America but from all over the world.

America is no longer asked to give refuge to the poor, huddled masses but to allow itself to be overrun by them.

Conquest by Demographics

A common theme in the demonstrations and school walkouts was the preponderance of Mexican flags. The irony of demanding American citizenship while holding aloft the flag of a foreign country was not lost on American viewers. The burning and desecration of American flags involved in some cases and all the racist "gringo" rhetoric didn't help. Mexican flags were hoisted over a California high school, among other locations, adding to the feeling that what was occurring was not merely a democratic protest but an occupation.

Indeed, there's more than one way to conquer territory, and a demographic takeover is often more effective than a military one. Mexican nationalist sentiment in favor of "reconquista" or reclaiming the southwestern United States, otherwise known as Aztlan, is no longer confined to the fringes. It has now become a popular sentiment, intoned by Hispanic politicians, professors, activists and students.

The fact that it was a common theme in the recent protests points to the effectiveness of years of unchecked political indoctrination in schools and universities by groups such as the National Council of La Raza and MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil de Chicanos de Aztlan). Such are the fruits of eschewing assimilation for multiculturalism.

Who Benefits?

If the unholy alliance of business interests, labor unions, liberal elements of the Catholic Church and other clergy, Hispanic organizations, civil rights groups and leftist organizations has its way, America as we know it will be a thing of the past.

Such strange bedfellows each have their own interests at heart. Big business wants to retain an unending supply of cheap labor; labor unions and church activists desire increased membership; Hispanic and civil rights organizations want U.S. taxpayers to continue funding illegal immigration and leftist groups seek to undermine American power by any means necessary. Joining the open-borders lobby are Democratic and Republican politicians, playing their part in search of the ever-elusive Hispanic vote, legal or otherwise.

At the forefront of the movement to erase national boundaries is President Bush himself. Having long discarded any fealty to the voters who supported him in 2004, Bush has become part of the problem. That he would make common cause with fellow open-borders proponent Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., whose nomination as Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee many conservative Republicans opposed, now makes perfect sense.

Bush's utter contempt for American citizenship was made apparent during a recent speech at a naturalization ceremony in Washington. Standing in front of a banner reading "Securing the American Dream," he had the gall to discuss benefits for illegal immigrants. To expect a group of people who made the effort to become legal citizens to be sympathetic to rewarding lawbreakers is beyond comprehension. When the law becomes meaningless, so does citizenship.

This may explain why legal Hispanic immigrants, as well as U.S.-born Hispanics, tend to part ways with their brethren in the open-borders crowd. The Hispanic population in the United States is by no means monolithic, despite the image disseminated by the recent immigration protests.

Newspeak Justifications

A popular talking point put forward ad nauseam by Bush in recent weeks is that illegal immigrants do "the jobs Americans won't do." This Orwellian phrase has been repeated over and over again by the open-borders lobby, and now has become accepted as truth.

In fact, illegal immigrants do not make up the majority of workers in any occupation, and they comprise less than 5 percent of the U.S. workforce. Far from the claims that the country would simply collapse without illegal immigrants, American workers are quite capable of stepping up to the plate, particularly if employers were willing to pay them decent wages. Indeed, such a shift would almost certainly result in an increase in wages for all Americans.

Amnesty by Any Other Name

None of this information has prevented Bush from pushing his "guest worker proposal," which, despite his claims to the contrary, is simply amnesty by another means. When illegal immigrants are granted work permits, residency and all the benefits of citizenship, that's amnesty. Besides, we already have a guest worker plan that puts Americans out of work and depresses wages: the H-1B visa program. Bush's proposal will simply do more of the same.

One thing's for sure, amnesties will increase levels of illegal immigration, especially in light of the fact that most of the proposals provide for illegal immigrants' spouses and families. Since 1986, Congress has passed seven amnesties for illegal aliens, and their population has skyrocketed in that time from approximately 3 million to what some estimate to be as low as 12 million and others as high as 23 million, the majority from Mexico.

Despite this, the Senate Judiciary Committee has been hashing out various immigration reform proposals, some provision for a guest worker plan and/or amnesty being the common denominator. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist's (R-Tenn.) bill is an exception, but it is only moderately tougher than the rest and also doubles permanent green cards. Even the John Cornyn (R-Texas) and Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) plan to require illegal immigrants to return home before applying for work visas involves a temporary worker program. The bills sponsored by Specter and co-sponsored by Sens. John McCain and Ted Kennedy include massive amnesty and guest worker programs. The coming weeks will tell us which version wins out, but either way it's a losing situation for Americans.

As Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., one of the few steadfast opponents of illegal immigration, put it: "John Q. Citizen doesn't want ... the Senate plan. What they want is clear and simple. They want the government to secure the border."

"We need a fence" has indeed become the mantra of many of those pushing for border security. Only when the border is secured can the country turn its attention to the 12 million illegal immigrants already in the United States and the millions more heading our way.

Unfortunately, Tancredo and the handful of House Republicans who have joined him in opposing amnesty are merely voices in the wilderness. The fact that Tancredo has been receiving death threats for years certainly does not bode well for future immigration reformers. Neither does the fact that such politicians represent the views held by the majority of Americans and are still being ignored by their colleagues.

Mexico's Responsibility

At the heart of the illegal immigration crisis is the dysfunctional relationship between the United States and Mexico. As if distributing a form of international welfare, the United States continues to foot the bill while Mexico does nothing whatsoever to improve its situation. The Mexican government has come to rely on the exportation of its poor in order to stay in power. Instead of meeting the needs of its citizens, Mexico's government has encouraged them to populate the United States.

As Rodolfo Garcia Zamora, an economist and immigration expert at the Autonomous University of Zacatecas, told the Contra Costa Times: "For the governing class, immigrants become the solution. They leave. They reduce the political and social pressure ... they can only hope that everybody leaves and sends home collective remittances."

All of this is unnecessary, since Mexico is a country rich in natural resources and with its fair share of billionaires. It is simply being governed corruptly and ineffectively. If only all the protesters filling the streets of America demanding citizenship would bring the same level of energy and commitment to pushing Mexico's dead-end government to do its job! But as long as the safety valve of the United States exists, Mexican government and society will have no impetus to change.

This is exactly why the Mexican government took out full-page ads in American newspapers supporting Bush's guest worker proposal. The ad campaign included platitudes about Mexican responsibility in addressing illegal immigration, but talk is cheap. When Mexican President Vicente Fox said that the Senate vote would be "the first step towards legalization for everyone" who works in the United States, he made his true intentions clear. Other Latin American leaders have joined in the chorus for a guest worker program, going so far as to sign a joint declaration on the matter during a meeting in Guatemala last month.

In response, Bush has been nothing if not fawning, promising that a "comprehensive bill," including a guest worker program, would end up on his desk. His utter obeisance has created a backlash among Republicans unlike any seen before in his presidency. Across the board, polls show that most Americans disagree with Bush's handling of illegal immigration.

That's why when Bush scornfully labeled the Minuteman Project Civil Defense Corps volunteers "vigilantes" last year, he did more for their reputation than any advertisement. They have been met with praise by supporters and violent opposition by critics ever since. And now thousands of Minuteman volunteers will conduct border observation operations in all four border states through April.

A government can ignore the will of the people only so long before they decide to take matters into their own hands. While illegal immigrants and their supporters are planning a nationwide workers strike in May, some Americans may be looking toward a tax revolt come April 17.

Trading Sovereignty for Globalism

The government's apparent dereliction of duty may be ascribed to a long-term goal of transnationalism or globalism. Bush certainly has his eyes set on such a future.

It was during a 2005 North American Summit with Fox and Paul Martin, then prime minister of Canada, at his Crawford ranch that Bush signed on for a brave new borderless world. According to a Council on Foreign Relations document, a five-year plan involved the "establishment by 2010 of a North American economic and security community" with a common "outer security perimeter." As reported at the time by Phyllis Schlafly, "the CFR document lays 'the groundwork for the freer flow of people within North America,'" or rather, "a space in which trade, capital, and people flow freely." Last weekend's meeting of the Trilateral Summit in Cancun likely furthered this goal.

While this might sound a bit conspiratorial, it's hard to deny that everything is leading inexorably in that direction. The disregard for border security, the influx of illegal immigrants in numbers unprecedented in history, free trade agreements and increasing foreign ownership are fast producing a transnational hub where once a country stood.

Today, we find ourselves facing a future unlike any previous generation's. It's a future in which America as a sovereign nation could cease to exist.

Feb 9, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
That would be valid, except Neither Blacks nor Whites snuck across the border to get here.. They been here for generations and belong here because they both helped build the country. Everyone else has to get in line or take the proper steps (Learning English, U.S history, constitution, etc..).. Just because you're a fellow human being doesn't make you a fellow U.S citizen. Motha Fuckas always want something for free. Not just Mexicans, Blacks too. Everybody. Nigga work for it. All that hard work they do and you're telling me they can't pass a simple citizenship test and go through the process? Fuck it, we should just conjoin the two countries and call it the United States Of AMexica.. Fuck out of here with that shit, wasn't no body tryna offend you or be racial about it, i'm being real. Same thing goes for Asians, Hatians, or whoever the fuck.
Well, it goes to show you how little you know about "U.S. History"..It's sad to see how some people be so ignorant. I recommend you go way back to the 15th century start reading from there.. :rolleyes:

Nov 16, 2004
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060206/solis

"Realistic Immigration"

By Hilda Solis

Immigrants have always been the backbone of our society. As in the past, millions of immigrants today make mighty contributions to our economic and cultural prosperity. They are our neighbors, co-workers, schoolmates, fellow worshipers and friends. Unfortunately, our outdated immigration system relegates many of them to the shadows of American society. Undocumented immigrants often risk their lives crossing dangerous border regions in search of the American dream. Once they're here, many live a nightmare. They fear government institutions delivering social services like healthcare and education. They have no political representation. And when we debate immigration reform, they are the first people we forget.

We forget the 65,000 undocumented students who graduate each year from US high schools. Despite their successes these graduates have limited access to affordable tuition or financial aid for higher education; their immigration status lands them in a life of uncertainty. We also forget immigrant families. Under current law, spouses and young children often end up waiting seven years or more to reunite.

We need a comprehensive, realistic approach to immigration reform--one that not only addresses the hardships of immigrants and their families but also improves national security by documenting the immigrants who are here. Just such a comprehensive reform bill was floated last year: the bipartisan Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005. But once again, lawmakers showed their tendency to ignore the complexity of the immigration problem; the measure was introduced this past May but has still not come up for a vote.

As Congress continues to debate immigration reform, the emphasis remains on bulking up border security and enforcement--the same approach that has exacerbated the immigration crisis. But we know that enforcement-only policies do not work. Between 1990 and 2000 the US Border Patrol nearly tripled in size, while the number of undocumented immigrants continued to soar. This should come as no surprise. As long as there is no system that allows them to migrate legally, undocumented immigrants will continue to find ways to enter the country illegally.

It is time to implement a plan that grants legal status to hardworking and taxpaying immigrant workers already established in this country. Immigrant students should be given legal permanent residence, and full and equal access to fair college tuition rates and financial aid. Immigrant families should have a clear, efficient path to reunifying. Immigrant workers should be documented, allowing them to enjoy the rights and to exercise the responsibilities of US citizens.

We can heighten national security while bringing millions of hard-working immigrants out of the shadows and into full citizenship. But first we have to give up the illusion that enforcement alone can solve our immigration crisis.

Nov 16, 2004
"Bordeline Insanity" By Mark Krikorian

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_79/ai_n13502255

PRESIDENT BUSH has pledged to expend political capital to pass an immigration plan that would legalize illegal aliens currently in the United States as "temporary workers" and import an unlimited number of new workers from abroad--something he reiterated in his State of the Union address. One of his principal arguments has been that such an initiative would enhance America's security by allowing enforcement authorities to focus their efforts more narrowly, by shrinking the haystack that the terrorist needles are hiding in. To use a different analogy, a guestworker or amnesty program would deny terrorists cover by draining the pool of ten million illegal aliens and ensure that an ongoing flow of foreign workers comes through legal channels.

On the surface, this appears reasonable. Terrorists have indeed benefited from our lawless immigration system. A 2002 study by the Center for Immigration Studies found that the 48 Al-Qaeda-affiliated operatives in the United States from 1993 to 2001 had compromised virtually every facet of the immigration system. Mass illegal immigration creates a large market for fraudulent documents, allowing the 9/11 hijackers, for instance, to amass more than sixty U.S. driver licenses. Mass illegal immigration also overwhelms the resources available to law enforcement, creating the conditions whereby Gazi Ibrahim Abu Mezer, a Palestinian who was part of the 1997 conspiracy to bomb the subway in Brooklyn, was actually caught by the Border Patrol but was released into the United States on his own recognizance because of inadequate detention space. Even in a more general sense, the transience created by mass illegal immigration helps terrorists. As the New Fork Times noted about Paterson, NJ: "the hijackers' stay here also shows how, in an area that speaks many languages and keeps absorbing immigrants, a few young men with no apparent means of support and no furniture can settle in for months without drawing attention."

click link to read the rest, 5 pages.

Feb 9, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
I just don't agree that we should open up the borders, just answer this question, someone, please!! Give me one good reason why we should open up the borders to Mexico and Canada, allowing anybody in? We have too many poor people in America, we need to worry about our own country first before we try to help Mexico. I don't get what people are arguing. , period.
First of all, the borders are open to Canada and in reality they're the ones obtaining the "jobs Americans want". Secondly, there should not be any "poor people" in the U.S. for christ sake! its America! The Land of Opporunity, is it not? If you ask me these "poor WHITE people" are the lazy ones. Thirdly, "WE" do not deal with "our" country first..Pick up a newspaper.

D

DaSlimReaper

WATSON-ENA said:
Well, it goes to show you how little you know about "U.S. History"..It's sad to see how some people be so ignorant. I recommend you go way back to the 15th century start reading from there.. :rolleyes:
Be quiet you Pseudo-Intellectual.. You dig up the first comment that I made in here, then you make a general comment about the overall content of it, but can't defend your position. You don't even know why you said that, you can't challenge anything that I said. And the 15th Century has nothing to do with Mexicans. Step your game up and explain yourself before you make baseless claims..

D

DaSlimReaper

WATSON-ENA said:
Secondly, there should not be any "poor people" in the U.S. for christ sake! its America! The Land of Opporunity, is it not?

You obviously know nothing about our economy, it's funny, lol!!! The poor are poor because the rich are rich. Take a damn economics class, you're not on my level..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
surcaliman said:
^^^^ay homie,every1 i know and care about are citizens and theyre still gonna march and boycott..its about supporting ur people,nomatter what the fukin government labels them..
DAMN, DOG, I GUESS I CARE MORE ABOUT MAKIN MONEY THAN MARCHING... MY BAD... LABEL ME WHAT YOU WANT, BUT, IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Feb 9, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
Be quiet you Pseudo-Intellectual.. You dig up the first comment that I made in here, then you make a general comment about the overall content of it, but can't defend your position. You don't even know why you said that, you can't challenge anything that I said. And the 15th Century has nothing to do with Mexicans. Step your game up and explain yourself before you make baseless claims..
ACTUALLY, IT DOES HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT..IT SHOWS HOW WHITES ARE THE TRUE IMMIGRANTS OF THIS COUNTRY. THE 15TH CENTURY SHOWS HOW THE WHITE EUROPEANS CAME INTO WHAT IS NOW KNOWN AS "MEXICO" AND CAUSED A GENOCIDE BUT ALSO A MIX OF RACES..WHITES DID NOT BUILD THIS COUNTRY IT WAS THE INDIVIDUALS THEY REFER TO AS "ALIENS"..I WISH I COULD CONTINUE BUT I HAVE A BUSY DAY..AND FOR YOUR 411 I DID NOT JUST LOOK AT ONE COMMENT I READ ALL OF THEM..TO ME YOUR THE ILLITERATE ONE..DO BE SO GLUM..HAVE A GOOD ONE :eek: