Mexican Boycott on Mayday (May 1st)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

Grimy said:
REALLY MUTHAFUCKA?? SO ALL THE LAZY BLACK PEOPLE HERE SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO AFRICA! AND THE WHITES BACK TO EUROPE??? DUMB FUCK!

That would be valid, except Neither Blacks nor Whites snuck across the border to get here.. They been here for generations and belong here because they both helped build the country. Everyone else has to get in line or take the proper steps (Learning English, U.S history, constitution, etc..).. Just because you're a fellow human being doesn't make you a fellow U.S citizen. Motha Fuckas always want something for free. Not just Mexicans, Blacks too. Everybody. Nigga work for it. All that hard work they do and you're telling me they can't pass a simple citizenship test and go through the process? Fuck it, we should just conjoin the two countries and call it the United States Of AMexica.. Fuck out of here with that shit, wasn't no body tryna offend you or be racial about it, i'm being real. Same thing goes for Asians, Hatians, or whoever the fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
yes, let's boycott independently owned businesses to protest something they have no control over (immigration laws)

who do you think writes immigration laws? why do you think there is even a national debate going on right now?

businesses have everything to do with immigration.

Jun 8, 2004
DaSlimReaper said:
That would be valid, except Neither Blacks nor Whites snuck across the border to get here.. They been here for generations and belong here because they both helped build the country. Everyone else has to get in line or take the proper steps (Learning English, U.S history, constitution, etc..).. Just because you're a fellow human being doesn't make you a fellow U.S citizen. Motha Fuckas always want something for free. Not just Mexicans, Blacks too. Everybody. Nigga work for it. All that hard work they do and you're telling me they can't pass a simple citizenship test and go through the process? Fuck it, we should just conjoin the two countries and call it the United States Of AMexica.. Fuck out of here with that shit, wasn't no body tryna offend you or be racial about it, i'm being real. Same thing goes for Asians, Hatians, or whoever the fuck.

youre not real youre just straight up fucking stupid

May 2, 2002
It's a nice thought and all...but it ain't gonna do anything. People will have to go back to work eventually.

Kinda reminds me when people try boycotting gas stations...shit doesn't work.

Feb 14, 2006
surcaliman said:
its funny seeing sum of u fools always posting in the siccness talking about how ur gangsters,talking bout fuck the police and kill a snitch,talking bout how much weed u smoke and fuck the government..but the minute the subject turns to immigration u all switch it up real quick like..talking bout''but they're here illigely,they broke the law,OUR government shouldnt support them''...lol..sounding like sum real hypocrites n' shit..
I KNOW.. "..NEM NIGGAZ AINT 'BOUT IT.." LOL PINCHES PUTOS

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
DaSlimReaper said:

man you are SOOOOOO fucking right!!!

Illegal Immigrants of all kind...had no contribution to that!!!

GOOD FUCKING POINT!!!

now go get a fucking education...

Dec 17, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
DO U KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO BE A US CITIZEN IT DOESNT TAKE A DAY IT DOESNT TAKE A WEEK IT DOESNT TAKE A MONTH IT TAKES YEARS LIKE 2-15 YEARS AND THATS ONLY FOR THE APPLICATION AND AFTER THEY LOOKED THROUGH IT THEN U CAN TAKE THE TEST SO I SAY READ THE BOOKS B4 U POST HERE PENDEJO

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Grimy said:
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE U KNOW THAT ARE U.S. CITIZENS BUT THIER PARENTS ARENT? WE'RE DOING THIS TO SUPPORT OUR PEOPLE IMMA CALL IN FUCK WHAT I SAID BEFORE..
^^^AY, DISPENSA, HOMIE, BUT THASS JUSS THE WAY I FEEL... CALL ME SELFISH IF YOU WANT... IM NOT SAYIN DEPORT EVERYBODY N SHIT LIKE THAT, BUT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT ARE HERE, AND GOT THEIR SHIT IN ORDER... CALL ME A HYPOCRYTE IF YOU WANT, FUCK IT...

Nov 1, 2005
^^^^ay homie,every1 i know and care about are citizens and theyre still gonna march and boycott..its about supporting ur people,nomatter what the fukin government labels them..

D

DaSlimReaper

JLMACN said:
man you are SOOOOOO fucking right!!!

Illegal Immigrants of all kind...had no contribution to that!!!

GOOD FUCKING POINT!!!

now go get a fucking education...

WTF?? So you're telling me that "Mexican immigrants" helped build this country? You niggas need to take a critical thinking class because that was a faulty analogy. I know the history of California, New Mexico, and Texas, blah, blah, blah.. What gives Mexican immigrants any right to the other 47 states (Let alone those 3)? Yea, Irish immigrants and Jews helped build New York, the Chinese build the railroads, blah blah.. Do you see everyone in China breaking into America? No, they go through the process because they had nothing to do with that (It was their ancestors). It isn't a racial thing. It's national, regional. Just because your ancestors used to live in California (before it was a country) doesn't give the descendants claim to it. Most of those ancestors weren't even Mexican anyways, they were American Indians. Cortes is the one who cealed the deal for ya'll. But either way, I'm not getting paid for slavery. All you clowns can do is call me stupid or ignorant, but have no objective basis.. You people are running high on emotion and don't see logic when it's right in front of you. You're not even realising that you're fighting to detroy this country, you people are trying to knock down the borders and allow just about anyone in, to the point where America will be a joke of a country. I understand that some hard working immigrants help the economy, but at the same time they hurt it. They work here, take money from our economy, and give it away to their families in Mexico! That's probably part of the reason California was almost broke a year ago. Immigrants are the leechers of society. What the fuck is wrong with learning English and passing a few fucking test questions? If you were born in Mexico, you're Mexican. It's unfortunate that Mexico is a shitty ass country but so is most of African, Southern Asia, and Eastern Europe. What is this a sympathy case now? Why don't we invite all of the 2 Billion + impoverished peoples of the world to join this country and help fuck it up? Please, I can't take you fools seriously if all you're gonna say as a response is, you're ignorant, you're stupid. That shit is childish. If you disagree with something, debate it, or ignore it. Grow up people!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
they had a thing on the news tonite about this....I felt bad for a couple dudes cause they said they wanted to support the day but couldn't afford to take the one day off work...These cats got families to support and can't risk missing a days pay or possibly getting fired...

God bless America

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
why does it bother u though? i dont get why the idea of "liberal" bothers people. it doesnt make any sense. but also, california isnt as "liberal" as people think anyway...