Mayweather Vs Ricky Hatton, Dec 1 [almost official]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Predictions?

• Total voters
May 5, 2002
ALL U MF'S THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING STYLES NEED TO STFU AND LEARN HOW TO ANALYZE FIGHTS. ANYONE WHO KNOWS WOULDA CALLED THIS A KO FOR MAYWEATHER IF U KNOW THE 2 STYLES!!!!

YEAH THAT

POUND 4 POUND THE MF'N BEST FIGHTER.
THAT PALE MF DIDNT SEE THE THUNDER COMIN!! AHAHAHAHAHHA

Sep 29, 2004
Round 10: The fans cheer on Hatton to get his stuff together but Floyd is landing at will now. Hatton goes for a hook and a lightning quick hook from Mayweather and Hatton is down! Hatton slowly gets up at the count of 6 but looks hurt. Mayweather goes for the kill and lands merciless punches. As Joe Cortez appears to be on the verge of stopping it, Floyd lands a viscious right hand and HATTON IS DOWN AND OUT.

The fight is stopped while Hatton is on the canvas. WOW!!!

The fans still cheer their man for showing his heart, but Mayweather has knocked out Ricky Hatton is incredible fashion.

Winner: Floyd Mayweather via 10th round TKO.

What an unbelieveable performance by "Pretty Boy" Floyd!

After the fight, Floyd thanks God for the victory. He gives credit to Hatton for fighting his heart out and thanks Oscar De La Hoya for helping put together the fight. Mayweather says that Hatton is a hell of a fighter and that he is still a champion in his heart.

May 17, 2004
ROUND 5 -- Hatton charges and shoves Mayweather into the corner, but Mayweather turns his shoulder for defense. Hatton still active with combinations. Mayweather sitting back, catching a breather on the ropes. A tangle of arms and heads in the corner. Mayweather content to sit back, and Hatton gains confidence for a combination. Hatton still vulnerable to Mayweather's speedy straight hands. The fighters lock arms, and Cortez warns. Mayweather puts a glove in Hatton's face, ending a round with little activity.

Hatton's round.

ROUND 6 -- Mayweather ducks underneath punches and blocks others, as usual. Hatton catches Mayweather's chin near the ropes, and the ensuing flury ends with Mayweather's upper body through the ropes. Cortez deducts a punch for a blow to the back of Mayweather's head, inciting the crowd's ire. Hatton reacts with disbelief. Another exciting combination results in little damage. Mayweather tags Hatton's chin with a straight right. The crowd produces its first anti-Cortez song of the night. They wrestle in Mayweather's corner, and Hatton plays to the crowd. Hatton is reluctant to go back to his corner at the bell.

Mayweather's round.

ROUND 7 -- Mayweather dances a full circle, then wraps up Hatton's arms. More wrestling in the corner, but both come out of it punching. Mayweather tries body shots, but Hatton is too quick. Mayweather blocks a nasty-looking combination. Hatton pushes to set up shots, but Mayweather has played this game before. Hatton barely avoids a right hand. They push in the center of the ring, Hatton constantly leaning forward. Mayweather lands a snapping left hand, then chases Hatton in a classic late-round surge.

Mayweather's round.

ROUND 8 -- Lots of movement, no punches landing for either fighter. Mayweather punches his way out of a clinch, then lands a sneaky right uppercut. Hatton responds admirably, but Mayweather catches Hatton flush with a straight right, sending Hatton staggering into him. Mayweather smells it, chasing him to the ropes and unloading as Hatton crouches. Hatton recovers and goes to the body as a few hundred fans chant "U-S-A!" over the English drumbeat. The fighters lean into each other. Mayweather slips inside and lands another series of shots, starting with a smashing right and punctuated by another. Mayweather unloads with a ferocity we've rarely seen from him in recent years, but Hatton stays upright.

Mayweather's round.

ROUND 9 -- "Hatton Wonderland" sounds less convincing now. Hatton still charging forward, and he gets Mayweather to the ropes without landing a square punch. Mayweather sitting back, catching Hatton again with another right that's too fast to block. Mayweather turns his shoulder, then lands another right. Mayweather slaps Hatton with a left, then makes Hatton whiff on a left hook. Hatton still stalking, but Mayweather slaps at his head. Mayweather lands another straight right counterpunch, fighting confidently.

Mayweather's round.

ROUND 10 -- Hatton stays aggressive, chases Mayweather, who doesn't even look winded. Out of nowhere, Mayweather floors Hatton one minute into the right with a big left hook. Hatton gets up easily, but Mayweather staggers Hatton with a left, then sends him stumbling and sprawling flat on his back in a neutral corner. Cortez ends the fight over a prone Hatton, and Mayweather leaps on the ropes.

Mayweather wins, KO 10.

Apr 25, 2002
that's weak.. shit kept freezin' on me.. tried to open another player and the fucken fight was over... watched maybe ... 2 whole minutes of the whole thing... i wish i didnt' know the outcome.. then i could watch it tomorrow for a reason.

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah im a dumbass mayweather didnt do shit to earn the w in that fight, im still happy he beat the shit outta Hatton cuz hatton a joke to me but everyone i know says the same shit that watched the fight in the same room as me about De La Hoya just being the aggressor and mayweather wasnt even the title holder for the belts they were fighting for so he shouldnt have got the benefit of the doubt like he did

Jan 18, 2006
whatever you want to think buddy, all i know is i was in a room full of unbiased people and everyone agreed that at most mayweather should have earned a draw cuz he didnt do shit

Nov 14, 2002
Mayweather may always play the badguy role and know how to talk his shit, but dude really is a class act. After all that shit Hatton talked, even before the fight was signed saying his 4-round fight had more action than all of Mayweather's put together, even after the Brits boo'd our national anthem, even after Hatton turned around and showed his ass like a flaming homosexual, Mayweather STILL gave Hatton his props and even thanked the British fans while they were still booing him.

Fuck Hatton and his fans. Was that enough action for y'all? LOL

Jan 9, 2004
Mayweather may always play the badguy role and know how to talk his shit, but dude really is a class act. After all that shit Hatton talked, even before the fight was signed saying his 4-round fight had more action than all of Mayweather's put together, even after the Brits boo'd our national anthem, even after Hatton turned around and showed his ass like a flaming homosexual, Mayweather STILL gave Hatton his props and even thanked the British fans while they were still booing him.

Fuck Hatton and his fans. Was that enough action for y'all? LOL
I hate how boxers talk shit and in the end kiss and make up in the ring after the fight. Making people believe its personal but its all PPV business. LOL