Mayweather Vs Ricky Hatton, Dec 1 [almost official]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Predictions?

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT HE LOST TO CASTILLO I THINK IT WAS IN HIS FIRST FIGHT WITH HIM BUT IT WAS SCREW JOB. I WAS GOING FOR MAYWEATHER TOO AND I KNEW HE LOST

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
In fact, I agree...I thought Castillo won. I absolutely, 100% agree. Castillo I was a win for Castillo, and he got robbed. IMO, Mayweather beat DLH, though...

That's it.

No more.

Is there?

Give me another.

Jan 18, 2006
cant think of any but im sure theres other disputed decisions that i cant think of but fact is if your not a finisher your not pound 4 pound the best.

Jan 18, 2006
Obviously since he technically won every fight i dont have much of an argument but i didnt say anything about 50 ko's but majority of fights should have finished and probably hasnt

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree with everything Sicc Wit it said. Hatton is a little sucka, his mom, and his fans are all suckaz. On 24/7 his moms said she wanted to step in the ring with Mayweather, their fans bood our national anthem (while a black man was singing) and Hatton was fighting dirty. He was doing a majority of the holding. He showed his as and got knocked out. He went head first into the corner and then literally "bounced" off of the corner and hit the canvas. It's just what he and his dirty fans get!

Props to Mayweather for finishing the way he did. He's the best pound for pound and he should retire. Too many people want to see him lose and shady things happen in boxing.

Nov 16, 2006
mayweather is the best in the world no argument. if you know boxing you gotta give him his respect he did what great champs in the past have done, rise to the occasion. he held it down for us Americans lol.

Feb 14, 2006
Mayweather wooped that ass!!!

I give credit to hatton though, he came through, gave it his all.

^^ I 2nd that!!!

Hatton began well, he was forcing. Mayweather knocked him hard. And longer the match went Hatton´s focus was lost more & more. He took some real hard jabs,and stand like a man, but it was obvious he wouldn´t survive the full fight. Mayweather did his technical boxing, and he didn´t have any big danger during the fight. Plus mayweather had good fast punches, what finally settled the fight.

Sep 3, 2002
Mayweather got the KO! I had it 12 round, which was dumb.

Floyd is a master, the ultimate boxer, P4P. His mental capacity is just crazy(I think from when his dad's abuse) He never gets flustered, never shows any emotion besides the thrill of enjyoing his job. When he puts the str8 right right between the fighters chest and stomach, it seals their fate, they get winded and then Floyd attacks with pin point accuracy.

Hatton was doing fine when he had the head movement going on, but by the fifth round, one could see that it was only a matter of time before he would be on the floor, he comes in with his face right out there, and his idea of defense is 'stick and hug', and the ref wasn't havin it.

I think Hatton got exposed as a less than great, not just because of the K.O, but by the seventh round, his punches looked like ass, definately emberassed for him.