Many American soldiers in Iraq are Queers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
I agree 100%.

They should execute these people live on arabic TV and then bush should shoot himself with a .45. It will end all of our problems.
You really think that posing iraqi's in positions like that is worthy of death???? There is something wrong with that.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
tHIS IS YOUR WAR ON TERRORISM

If these pic's made it to the public arena/media imagine what DIDN'T make it to the public....

Do I believe this was an isolated incident? HELL NO!!!!!!!! Are police brutality cases restricted to the ghettos of compton, south central and watts? NO! Are prison guards (correctional officers) who beat prisoners restricted to California Youth Authority? HELL NO!!!!!!!! Use your brain people. I'm going on record to say the majorty of soldiers are demented and have homosexual tendencies. I'm not saying the majority of them took part in the pics, nor am I saying they should take the blame....(well....maybe they should)

Comparing Saddams actions to the actions of the U.S. soldiers should have never been made. O.k. let's say for the sake of arguement that Saddam did in fact kill and torture people. That would place him on the level of Hitler or any other dictator (or any american president). However was Saddam sent to Iraq to "liberate" it? Was Saddam sent to Iraq to fight for "freedoms"? Was Saddam sent to Iraq to look for weapons of mass destruction? NO. Now ask yourself were these soldiers sent to do them....These soldiers/guards had a DUTY/TASK to do and they failed. They were to uphold the honor of their country (lol@that) and bring peace and stability. Instead they bring misfortune, humiliation/ridicule, death and destruction.

How can you expect the soldiers to behave in an orderly fashion, treat people with respect and care when the LEADERS (the president) are NOT leading by example? Simply put it's a case of the blind leading the blind. Will this damage america and it's "war"? YES! Will the average american make an excuse for it? Yes! Evidence of this can be found by simply reading this thread.

This is your war on terrorism...this is what your sons, daughters, husband's, wives, nieces, nephew's, father's, mother's, aunt's, uncle's, brothers and sisters die for......

This is another reason why countries HATE america and the western "culture".

Now let's spin this another way. America has CONSTANTLY viewed actual VIDEO'S of police brutality and prison guard beatings. Why is it that these criminals walk free?

MAY GOD DESTROY america WITH FIRE

:HGK:

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^^ You always put shit in a way I cant get mad at... lol

@ whoever it was that called me fag and said "that was somalia" A few months ago they showed US soldiers that were killed, burned, and dragged thru the streets and hung from bridges.