I'm interviewing E-40 next week... post questions here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2002
Da6Footah said:
If the burgers at Fat Burger aren't bigger than Nations, they are doin somethin WRONG in PLeasant Hill, because FB's are HUGE!
thats hella true, I remembered eating at fatburger in Vegas and shit was huge. Then we went to pleasant hill and i knew something wasnt right. Still good, but i coulda just went to in-out for a small tasty burger.

What does 40 water think about the sacramemto rap scene in comparison with the bay area when it comes to northern california rap in general?

Does he think that we should try and take Norcal/ bay area and sac rap on a mainstream level (and i dont mean selling out, g-unot) and sign with majors (if the paper is right) or does he think that the independant way is best for the area, culture, and genre.

If so, how will we push our music to the next plateau to be featured on BET and MTV and in xxl and the source without a major's help?

Nov 27, 2005
YESCA said:
thats hella true, I remembered eating at fatburger in Vegas and shit was huge. Then we went to pleasant hill and i knew something wasnt right. Still good, but i coulda just went to in-out for a small tasty burger.
When u go to Fatburger get a Kingburger...not a Fatburger
they are hella big

Mar 8, 2005
Benzo said:
ask him why he ain't do mobb music anymore? every album he's put out since charlie hustle has been weak, by weak I mean soft, by soft I mean too many mainstream features, choruses, production. like that song with lil moe was jus...............WACK
good point..ask this please