I'm interviewing E-40 next week... post questions here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
Who were some rappers that he grew up listening to or that may have inspired him to rap?

What album is his song "Thought I could trust a girl" from?(ps tell him that shits hilarious but its tight lol)

Is it possible to get my hands on a copy of his first group M.V.P.-The Kingsmen album?

Can he name some very influential rappers from the Bay that may not get as much recognition that came out around the same time he did such as Bigg Ocean Mobb,Hugh E MC and artists like that? Or artists us younger cats may not be up on?

Not including his own roster,is there any up and coming rappers out the Bay that he see's potential in or even from LA?

Does he think the Bay can ever rebuild the heavy independent seen like back in the day cept now we can learn from the mistakes and be an even bigger force to reckon with? Or should we try and aapproach it from a whole new direction?if so then what?

What are some things,if any,that he feels The Bay is missing "musically" or needs more of?

Does he think after the majors bought out alot of the Bay's biggest independent labels back in the day and left them to die out,does he think the industry is now purposely not lending us an ear? What's his views on that?

I gotta give you props for stayin in the game for as long as you have and consistently puttin out good music and stayin true to your fans and of course reppin THE MUTHAFUCKIN BAY,thank you.....I been listenin to you since the first time I saw your video for "practice lookin hard" on CMC latenights back in the day lol

oh yeah and are you and B-La gonna put an album out together? that shit would be tight as hell cuz yall got good chemistry on the mic yadada?

do you agree Bay and LA could start workin together more and would be unfuckwitable if we did?

would you do another track with Outkast?

Apr 25, 2002
Lil' John is coming on tour to Comerica Park here in Detroit. Will E-40 be with him and if so will he be performing ?

I'll buy a ticket if he is

Apr 25, 2002
ask him why he ain't do mobb music anymore? every album he's put out since charlie hustle has been weak, by weak I mean soft, by soft I mean too many mainstream features, choruses, production. like that song with lil moe was jus...............WACK

Apr 1, 2002
PressPlay Prod. said:
ask him what does he feel about "T-Saki" the asian cat that mimics his rap.

and will they do a song together
BWAHAHAHA that would be crazy.

Ask him if he's EVER going to collab with Studio Ton again? And Levitti.

Feb 5, 2005
Whats It Like...?

Whats it like for a Bay Ikon to be recording in the big ATL. How they treating ya? Where are ya recording? Where are ya playing, eatin etc., etc.,!

Apr 25, 2002
everybody missed this one. i hope you catch this question right here....

what is up with this song "Tribulations" feat 2pac? Whats the story behind that? Is it a real song or just a rumor? Are we ever gonna get to hear it?

Nov 5, 2004
Meta4iCAL said:
Ask him if he had planned on working with Mac Dre at all before his death
i dont remember where i read it. but i think it was in the mac dre interview that was in the recent Xplosive magazine. i think they got it posted over here now. but dre was waitin for E-40s call to go to the studio and put it down together.