I'm interviewing E-40 next week... post questions here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
To save you some time..here ya go....

I see you’re on Turf talk’s album, the first time you’re on a Sick Wid It album, how'd that happen? "I got a call from Charlie Hu$tle (E-40) one day. Charlie Hu$tle asked me to get on a song with him. That's his meanest Pit in his backyard right now. He wanted me to get in with his meanest Pit, so I went and got down, so we can make this thing stronger," says Dre. Anymore plans to work with E-40 and them? "Yeah, we've been on the phone, I'm waiting for Charlie Hu$tle to give me that call to drive up to the studio. When it's time for me to drive up to the studio, then me and him gonna get down. Other than that, all of the yip yap (other sh#t) is not my thang," said Mac Dre.

Jun 30, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
everybody missed this one. i hope you catch this question right here....

what is up with this song "Tribulations" feat 2pac? Whats the story behind that? Is it a real song or just a rumor? Are we ever gonna get to hear it?
thank you for reminding me about that.... ASK THIS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 16, 2004
SCOCIOUS said:
ask him the same question for this song too..

SHIM SHIMMY YA remix by ODB feat e40. is that a real song too?
Not only a real song but they shot a pretty cool video for it as well. i am sure you can find the video somewhere out there. Studio tone did the remix

Apr 13, 2005
will e-40 syndicate E-feezy radio and make the show national? that could help the bay if he took his radio show and bring it to mainstream radio stations coast to coast in syndication.something similar to the sway's wakeup show or bigg tigga radio show.

May 3, 2002
why he aint fuckin w/ snoop and the dpg no more?

why he aint working with tech n9ne and/or crooked i?

how about a song w/ c-bo or brotha lynch? or any sac-town folks?

how does he feel about the west coast as a whole? how can it improve? what artists would he like to work with? who's his favorite rapper?

Apr 25, 2002
So the answer is "months" ? Maybe I'm unaware of what goes into reporting on an interview, but timing seems lackluster here. What's the hold up ?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Ask him what he thinks about all these bullshit killings.

Ask him why not go back on independent grind with a distributor like navarre?

Tell that playa be safe and Sac got his back fo' sho!! What up OMEEZY??

I bought a down & dirty tape from him back in '91...he used to post up on broadway @ tower liquors..different loads every time..he had this purple taffy 560SEL benz on trus & vogues...stupid...anyways, yeah that dude is a hip hop ICON 4 real...people make careers off of HIS slanguage.

Oh yeah..ask him if snoop broke him off for bitin' drought season on the doggfather album..

Oct 19, 2004
Ask him if he's gonna keep his album Bay

Ask him how he feels about the Bay explosion thats goin on right now.

Ask him how he feels about his son droop E's recent success and if he's gettin any national mainstream looks.

Ask him who he thinks in the Bay right now will break thru to the mainstream or national audience.