If Floyd is on "vacation", who should Pacquiao fight next?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who?

• Total voters
Feb 3, 2006
So you're not going to answer none of my questions. I don't care about why he demanded the test? Ask Mayweather that question I can't speak for him? My point is that you guys are giving credit to Manny for agreeing to terms of a fight offer that Mayweather agreed to first and Manny turned down 1st? You Manny fans don't want to answer questions because that will show you guys double standards on the matter.

Give Manny credit but not Mayweather credit even though he agreed to the offer 1st in May and Manny didn't want to fight. Now Heresy read your own link, your logic and viewpoint on the matter fits perfectly into the definition of double standards. Keep on avoiding my questions by asking me a question that only Mayweather can answer. Home boy you talk a good game like you're so smart, but really you're full shit. Every time you can't answer a simple question change the subject to something open ended. Checkmate again.. Easy question for you Manny fans. Why did Manny turn down the 1st fight offer for the fight in May? Or are you guys going to still whine about why Mayweather made the demand for the 4th time in a row to avoid answering??

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
wtf dont you understand he made these stupid ass demands that are not required he made em to try and hope that manny wouldnt accept them wasnt it a 14 day cutoff that was agreed on then mayweather said no he wanted 7 instead got damn your question has been answered a shit load of times yet you keep repeating it

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So you're not going to answer none of my questions. I don't care about why he demanded the test? Ask Mayweather that question I can't speak for him? My point is that you guys are giving credit to Manny for agreeing to terms of a fight offer that Mayweather agreed to first and Manny turned down 1st? You Manny fans don't want to answer to questions because that will show you guys double standards on the matter.

Give Manny credit but not Mayweather credit even though he agreed to the offer 1st in May and Manny didn't want to fight. Now Heresy read your own link, your logic and viewpoint on the matter fits perfectly into the definition of double standards. Keep on avoiding my questions by asking me a question that only Mayweather can answer. Home boy you talk a good game like you're so smart, but really you're full shit. Every time you can't answer a simple question change the subject to something open ended. Checkmate again.. Easy question for you Manny fans. Why did Manny turn down the 1st fight offer for the fight in May? Or are you guys going to still whine about why Mayweather made the demand for the 4th time in a row to avoid answering??
You've just lost your premise. When you said you don't care about why he demanded the test you lost. Why he demanded the test, or better yet, the proof/evidence that he has (or lack of it) is what the testing is all about.

I don't need to ask Mayweather a goddamn thing as I'm asking YOU because YOU question Manny not taking the blood test and say that it's a double standard! Seriously man, logic and reason are not your strong points. Here it is I'm calling shit down the middle and have clearly stated I'm not a fan of either guy unless they are putting coin in my pocket, but here it is you're continuing to spin on Floyd's dick. I'm calling it down the middle, you aren't.

If you would R-E-A-D you bumfuck, you would see that people already explained why Manny rejected it at first.

What you don't comprehend is the testing is not a requirement by sanctioning bodies for professional fights. Read that again, bucko. The testing is not a requirement by sanctioning bodies for professional fights. With that being said why SHOULD Manny have even agreed to anything if the stipulations are above and beyond what sanctioning bodies call for and there is NO EVIDENCE suggesting that you're on PED's? Better yet, why would Floyd place himself in harms way by fighting a person who is on PED's?

The whole testing thing is a sham by Floyd. It is a smokescreen designed to either buy him some time or to avoid the fight completely. I can understand asking Mosley to take the test as he was on roids, and admitted it (something YOU didn't even know), but there is no evidence of Manny doing so, and Floyd is not a part of ANY sanctioning body, so why the demands?

Now pay attention, fluff girl: Random testing up to the point of the fight. Mosley, who ADMITS under oath that he used drugs was no longer tested at 18 days, yet this guy can't get a 24 day cuttoff? He can't get a 14 day cuttoff?

GTFO.

Apr 20, 2005
pacmac and his team didnt wanna take the test the 1st time cuz they didnt wanna bow down floyds bully techniques. shitface

Feb 3, 2006
LOL.. So you're not going to answer my questions right? Why are you still talking about what Mayweather demanded? I can ask you the same type of questions about Manny. Why did Manny ask for a smaller ring, catch weight, and 8oz vs 10oz golves? But I don't really care about those things it's all apart of making a fight nowadays. I'm not arguing with you if Mayweather's request for random testing is valid or not. He has stated that he will not fight Manny without random testing. So the testing being justified or not is a waste of time to talk about. You're bring up a dead issue to aviod answering the question at hand.. You have yet to answer the question at hand which is why did Manny turn down the 1st fight offer? Why are you avoiding the question? If the offer was so unreasonable why offer Mayweather the same deal after the Mosley fight then? So the offer was unreasonable for the May fight, but the offer was just fine AFTER Mayweather stated in post fight interveiw that he would fight Manny only AFTER agreeing to random drug testing.

8five8 aka Fuck boy pacmac and his team didnt wanna take the test the 1st time cuz they didnt wanna bow down floyds bully techniques. Mayweather turned down the 2nd fight for the same reason because he didn't want to bow down. My question is why doesn't Manny get called out for not taking the 1st fight, but Mayweather gets bashed for not taking the 2nd fight?

Apr 20, 2005
My question is why doesn't Manny get called out for not taking the 1st fight, but Mayweather gets bashed for not taking the 2nd fight?
he did get called out for it. then pac and his team decided to say fuck it, we'll go ahead and let this spoiled faggot have his way.
Everybody bashes Floyd cuz he's a scared little puto. I hope that makes sense to u and the other Floyd cock strokers in here. I havent met one person that said floyd wasnt scared. Everybody knows he's ducking. again

May 6, 2002
This isn't his first time ducking an opponent.
The only difference is this time he has no where else to run.
Can't jump around weight classes, no one else to face, back against the wall...

Now he's just a ghost.

Dec 9, 2005
This isn't his first time ducking an opponent.
The only difference is this time he has no where else to run.
Can't jump around weight classes, no one else to face, back against the wall...

Now he's just a ghost.

Thank you.

Floyd Mayweather has a documented history of avoiding the toughest fights.

No one is doubting his ability.

Its his willingness to put himself to the test that have the masses turning against this guy.

Think about this:

Floyd Mayweather was arguably the Pound For Pound King of boxing before the time of his "retirement"

The welterweight division had its deepest talent pool it had seen in years. Guys like Cotto and Margarito were waiting in the wings.

Did Floyd prove his claims of being the best ever, and clean out HIS OWN division?

Nope. He retired, and no one cared...so he came back. Lame.

Apr 20, 2005
Y'all trippin' Floyd ain't scared, he's crazy. Just look at his mugshot from the last time he got arrested.
crazy? all that money he claims to have. he could have bought some help. i really think he's scared. i actually think theyre both scared. but floyd is alot more scared than pacman is.
i like floyd as a fighter, in the ring. defensive master. but he's #2 in my book. i think they should fight twice. because i already hear excuses from the loser side. if it ever happens

Feb 3, 2006
Manny is not scared and Mayweather is not scared. They both walked away from the fight one time each. They BOTH need to stop bull shitting and make the fight happen. END OF STORY!!!

Oct 3, 2006
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-pacquiao-mosley-20101222,0,5852250.story

Manny Pacquiao's promoter said Tuesday he has a "done deal" for the Filipino superstar to next fight Pomona's former three-division world champion Shane Mosley on May 7 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

"Shane has agreed to everything and now we're circulating the paperwork for final signatures, the drafts have been sent to his lawyer," promoter Bob Arum said. "Whether it gets signed tomorrow or the next day, it's done."

The bout matches fighters with a combined 11 weight-class world titles. Pacquiao, 32, just won his record eighth in November with a unanimous decision over Antonio Margarito at Cowboys Stadium in Texas.

Save Up to 90%: Sign up for our free daily e-mail to get in on exclusive deals around L.A. Powered by Groupon. Subscribe Now.

Pacquiao (52-3-2) broke Margarito's orbital bone in his impressive barrage, but Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs) knocked out the Tijuana fighter in January 2009, scoring a ninth-round technical knockout at Staples Center.

"I'm excited, I think I can win the fight," Mosley said.

Mosley, 39, hasn't won since Margarito, and he'll drag significant baggage about the effects age have exacted into the Pacquiao fight, along with questions of whether he's the most deserved foe in the welterweight bout.

In May, Mosley lost a lopsided unanimous decision to Floyd Mayweather Jr. Four months later, Mosley lumbered through a draw against junior-middleweight Sergio Mora.

Mosley predicts more dramatic action against the forward-charging Pacquiao, who has won 13 consecutive fights, and Arum said the Pomona fighter can generate more pay-per-view buys of any Pacquiao foe not named Mayweather.

This will be Pacquiao's third bout since efforts were started late last year to stage a Pacquiao-Mayweather super-fight. There weren't even talks with the Mayweather camp before the Mosley deal was struck, as the unbeaten fighter faces felony charges in Nevada for allegedly striking the mother of his children and threatening the youths.

In the Philippines last week, Pacquiao discussed his options with his business manager and Arum. Those options included world welterweight champion Andre Berto and lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez.

Marquez (52-5-1, 38 KOs) battled Pacquiao to a 2004 draw, then losing a split-decision in 2008.

Marquez's promoter, Richard Schaefer, said he proposed to Arum that if a Pacquiao-Marquez III bout generated a pay-per-view audience of 1.2 million, Marquez, 37, would collect $5 from every buyer beyond 500,000 for an $8.5-million purse. Pacquiao and Top Rank would earn more than $28 million — "More than fair," Schaefer said.

Arum, however, is engaged in legal disputes with Schaefer's Golden Boy Promotions. In fact, Mosley estranged himself from Golden Boy, deciding his expiring career clock demanded urgent action.

And Pacquiao's advisor Michael Koncz admitted there was risk in taking a Marquez fight when a loss could damage a still-ripe date with Mayweather.

"Good luck to [Mosley]," Schaefer said Tuesday. "He turned his back on Golden Boy, so be it. Everybody moves on. It is what it is. There's nothing I can do but wish him luck."

May 25, 2009
wow lost respect for pac-man who the fuck wants to see this? marquez should have been the first choice it makes sense on paper and would generate the most buzz & $$$ fighting berto would give boxing fans a real treat and give pac-man a real challenge... he might as well fight mayorga or vargas.

Mar 22, 2007
^^^^ agree... i understand the average person willl buy this fight just because it's "mosley", but true boxing fans are kinda getting tired of pac fighting fighters coming off of horrible performances... kudos to his management team tho!!! another legend on his resume!!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Early reports are that Pacquiao is rejecting shane mosley and wants andre berto and bob arum isn't liking it. That's what the delay is about (the opponent was supposed to be announced yesterday). Will post more as it comes in...
So much for Pacquiao rejecting Shane, he wanted Shane from the gate...