i got a question for you hiphop white people...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit, i use my skin color to my advantage...to be real.

i probably wouldnt have fucked 90 percent of the asian girls ive fucked if i didnt.

like honestly, if i wasnt black...cutting through meadowbrook apartments at 9pm every night as a shortcut to paridise valley road wouldnt even have been an option. ive seen white (correction: not kids...adults) RUN out of the brook.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
shit, i use my skin color to my advantage...to be real.

i probably wouldnt have fucked 90 percent of the asian girls ive fucked if i didnt.

like honestly, if i wasnt black...cutting through meadowbrook apartments at 9pm every night as a shortcut to paridise valley road wouldnt even have been an option.
explain?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
im sure i dont have to explain the asian girl thing, so ill explain the last one.

at night, that apartment is a drug spot and all the kids that run around in it basically terrorize all unknown faces (non-black faces)

so walking through that bitch wouldnt even have been an option if i was white. i used to have to go in there to get white kids drugs because they couldnt themselves.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
honestly, when i lived in that neighboorhood you just associated all white faces that youve never seen, with either police, snitches, or dopeheads that should be ripped off.

because you know the few white guys in the hood by heart.

but to a caucasians defense on that ive known black people who just werent entirely too hood that wouldnt walk in there either. but they COULD HAVE. thats the thing.

it was just the fact that they knew they shouldnt be there, that made them think otherwise.

you just get the worst end of the stick if youre another color, i guess.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
oh yeah....and ive told this story before but a black kid was doing door to door selling in poway...he knocks on a door, a white kid answers the door and the black kid starts going into his selling talk, to which the white kid cuts him off and goes "im sorry..but my parents arent going to buy anything from a black person"...

remember DMX's show when he tried to go door to door in arizona and get some papers signed for the city of phoenix to build paved roads, and he went to like 8 houses, no one answered..THEN they got the white guy in the group to knock, and magically...someone answered.....

we all use our race to our advantage in some way or another, we might even use a friends race for advantage, but it dosent necessarily become a problem until you do it to hurt people, or bring other people down in the process. its the actual act of manipulation thats the fucked up thing to me

Mar 4, 2006
"i DID know i couldnt do that!" I had a friend who would change up his act depending on who he was around. He starts hanging around some "hood" folks, and he starts throwing the n word around, changing his accent, etc. One time we were all drunk at my house, and he tells this one dude-"yo, if u got a gun, we should pull a lick tonight". wow, ok 1-"If you have got a gun", like he was assuming dude had one. 2, hes acting like hes making plans to play hoop later-"aye yo, if u got a basketball, we should play later." 3rd, what part of the "lick" is "we"? like-"yo, im gonna stand outside the door, and i'll distract the cops if they show up while ur inside". i could go on and on. Ive called dude out about changing up his front and he told me i was a square. A "square" i may be (because i dont have a "hood" accent, dont wear XXXL tall tees and girbauds like this dude), but i get way more respect from the people i meet than this cat does. point blank period, thats why i dont act any certain way around anyone, i can only be myself. Ive found its gotten me a lot farther to be REAL and to be respected for that reason than to try and impress someone by being fake.
another average day in Marin County.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
someone needs to beat the shit out of all them kids in the bay that say nigga

on some serious spit, all of you need to get mopped

i used to pass by jack n the box on geary at midnight where all the asians chilled and it fucking sounded like a eazy-e concert

you know what my ex's exscuse was for saying nigga?

she was 'born in the crest'

im just saying.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i dont think it has to do with race.

it has to do with a crack head banging on your door.
aaah cmon. dmx is a friendly crackhead.

edit: on a side note, i knew selling crack wasnt for me the day i was handin off to some to this skinny ass light skinned chick and she went "u a cop?" and before i could say anything, she grabs my dick. i wanted to say "wtf???" because its like, aint i supposed to ask you that? Then it hit me. I got hustled for a feel up by a crackhead chick. that bitch was walking away WHILE grabbing my dick. i swear to god i just kinda walked away with my head down.

Dec 4, 2006
that's why everyone should associate with at least 1 or 2 white boys that are super square and that aren't on no thug shit..

some of you black and latino folks need to take advantage of that tho..

Jun 5, 2004
i would be happy if my white friends did that. with me its the opposite, my black and mexican friends have been pulled over enough to know how to talk to a cop.

when im with some of my white friends and they get pulled over, its always the 1 white person in the car that cops a attitude with the police.

we got pulled over, the only white dude there starts talkin shit like "look at this fool with his punk badge, why dont u go fight some real crime we just smokin a blunt, thats harmless" We're all in the back like "naaaah man shut the fuck up"

Mar 18, 2007
the question is yall is ARE YOU A WHITE HIP HOP HEAD THAT HANGS WITH BLACKS BUT DO YOU USE YOUR SKIN COLOR TO YOU ADVANTAGE IF A QUOTE]

i dont really know if i fall in the white hip hop category i mean it is what it is with me and aint no need for me to hide that or switch it up around anybody, back when i was doin dirt and what not i got arrested plenty of times for the homies but i kept it 100 the whole time now that im older when i get in a situation dealing with police i dont change my tone and or try and sound different when im talking..

Apr 26, 2006
That's called being a con-artist. You can fake your shit and adapt to different situations. That's where education comes in. That was just a smart move on his part, a bit slick. Regardless, acting different or forcing your personality to be different from what you really are is pretty lame IMHO. Just be yourself. Still funny though how he changed up his voice and what not. lol I'm Mexican and sometimes me and the homies fuck around in public places acting like were some hardcore white folks. "Hows the stock market, Jim?" haha

Aug 29, 2007
someone needs to beat the shit out of all them kids in the bay that say nigga

on some serious spit, all of you need to get mopped

i used to pass by jack n the box on geary at midnight where all the asians chilled and it fucking sounded like a eazy-e concert

you know what my ex's exscuse was for saying nigga?

she was 'born in the crest'

im just saying.
Young Dru needs a ass whopin then...I heard him say the ''n'' word like 100 times in one night @ a show in sonoma...He even had the balls to say it in front of Tony Francis from the D-Boys and some real hitters from Vallejo and they were like ''Watch ur mouth little homie you get a pass this time but I dont want to hear that no more'' and Dru got shook....I personaly will never or have never said it and see no need to .. A good part of my boys are black and I dont even see them as being any diffrent ... Idk thats just my opinion...