Haters only

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
I always hated the Patriots as well as the Buffalo Bills....always have had to watch their fuckin games on tv as long as I can remember....There's bound 2 be hate 4 whoever the champs are...but I would still hate the Patriots even if they won 3 games every year

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea see sometimes u hate teams based on how they are at that time or the players they hve! So yea I didnt like the Jazz back then either, but the team they have now is alright! Got Em!!

Feb 1, 2006
I hate the Atlanta Braves because when I was growing up the only baseball we saw on TV was every single Braves game because that pussy Ted Turner owned the team and owned TBS, and their team was horrible, I hated Dale Murphy the most, even if he was from Oregon.

I hate the Patriots for reasons which have been abundantly apparent and previously stated, especially since the obvious post-9/11 nfl conspiracy that screwed the Raiders out of their Super Bowl because of the 'tuck rule' or rather 'brady rule'.

And I hate the Lakers because they always beat the Blazers in the playoffs (i'll keep it real) but i also hate Kobe because he's a whiner and a fucking snitch, and Bill Walton is always riding their nuts so hard.