Haters only

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
New York Yankees
Boston Red Sox
Detroit Tigers
New England Patriots
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders
San Antonio Spurs
North Carolina Tarheels
Duke Blue Devils.........basically any team in the ACC, but these two the most.

Syracuse Orangemen
Missouri Tigers

in each sport...that is the exact order i hate them the most.

May 3, 2002
Teams I can't stand:

1st:Dallas Cowboys
2nd:Denver Broncos
3rd:New England Patriots
4th:LA Lakers
5th:New York Yankees
6th: Duke Blue devils

The reason teams become hated after becoming so good is because of all the dumbass bandwagon fans that come along with them. It's not the same rooting against the lakers as it was when they were on top shits just funny that way but it does make sports more interesting rooting for the underdog

Aug 24, 2003
i hate the portland trailblazers, fucking bastards. i always didnt like them cause i have this personal thing with portland, everybody from portland ive met always tries to say that portlands better than seattle and shit fuck that. but when nate mcmillan went down there to coach (for more money) that did it for me, he came to my high school once for a sonics team warmup whiel he was rumored to be traded soon and was a total dick face faggot who was extremely rude, a buncha people ended up calling him out on his not being able to take the sonics anywhere and ended up bombing on him with water balloons and he got hella butthurt about it and had his security goons chasing down teens and shit trying to hurt them and had the police come. fuckin pansy

anyway, lol. i also hate all ny teams especially the yankees cause people in NY ALWAYS try to say NY is way better than seattle in everyway, fuck that shit and fuck NY. all new yorkers ive met have had that bad attitude like theyre in a third world country when theyre visiting here, fuck them. mostly because i think every mariner fan hates the yankees on general principle. they always steal our best players, like they think the mariners is the yankees farm club and shit

as for football i hate the fucking steelers cause of obvious reasons being a seahawks fan

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am beginning to dislike the Chargers... they seems like bullies to me. They like to smash on other teams and talk trash (which is fine) but then when they get smashed on (and the trash they do gets rubbed back in their face) they start crying talking about how classless the other team is. I know y'all hear the Chargers center and Merriman talking about how dirty Richard Seymour is right? Everytime they get smashed or eliminated they start pouting and crying.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

anyway, lol. i also hate all ny teams especially the yankees cause people in NY ALWAYS try to say NY is way better than seattle in everyway, fuck that shit and fuck NY. all new yorkers ive met have had that bad attitude like theyre in a third world country when theyre visiting here, fuck them
its not just seattle, New Yorkers are like that with every place....its that new york mindstate of no other city compares to ny attitude that they give off in everything (sports, music, etc.....)

Mar 16, 2005
alright here's my list, granted if you ever read any of my posts it's pretty obvious

Raiders
Chiefs
Patriots
Yankees
Braves
Redwings
Wild
Spurs
celtics
Timberwolves (not so much now without garnett)
Mavs
Duke (basketball)
Ohio State (football)

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
NFL- SF Niners

NBA- Lakers

MLB- SF Giants

NCAA Hoop- Duke

NCAA Football- USC & Cal

Fuck Hockey!! hahahah!!! Got Em!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Boston Red Sox - This team always had a loyal following, but the post 2004 Red Sox fans are different than the pre-2004 Red Sox fans - they are incredibly annoying, classless, loud and arrogant. Add to it they have the second largest payroll in the MLB and you basically have turned the Boston Red Sox into the New York Yankees.

Yankees - Highest payroll barnone for the past decade or so, fans and management cry for World Series every year.

Dallas Cowboys - Thugs and tough guys, cheap shots, criminal arrests, shit talking - until they step on the field, lose, and cry like bitches. Fans act like thugs and tough guys, talk plenty of shit, then the team steps on the field, loses, and they cry like bitches.

San Antonio Spurs - Without Tim Duncun they would be mediocre, cheap shoted their way to the NBA championships last year.

I guess, as mentioned earlier, a lot of it has to do with the borderline gay and obnoxious following of each teams fans more than the team itself.

Jun 1, 2002
GOOD THREAD.

NFL TEAMS I HATE:

CHIEFS
BRONCOS
CHARGERS

I DON'T REALLY HATE ANY OTHER NFL TEAM. I DO HATE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF NINER FANS THOUGH. DON'T MIND THE TEAM. BUT THE FANS CAN EAT SHIT. MOST OF THE NINER FANS IN THIS FORUM ARE LITTLE SNIVELING FAGGOTS. ESPECIALY THAT LITTLE COCK GROVELING CUNT KAYVEE.

MLB:

YANKEES

NBA:

LAKERS
SPURS

May 2, 2002
NFL:
Steelers – Bitter rival…and we can’t seem to beat them at all. I hate them, hate them, hate them. I really want to punch Big Ben in the face.

Ravens – Cocky, cheap shot team. Murderer Lewis makes me want to puke after he celebrates his tackle after a 10 yard gain.

Niners - I used to like them when I was a kid. But through the years…it’s really the fans that have made me despise this team. The most whiny…arrogant fuck heads I’ve ever come across. I actually find myself smiling when they lose.

Patriots – Didn’t mind them up until this year. But then something happened…they became a bunch of bitches.

Honorable Mention – Cowboys…don’t really HATE them…but I hate seeing them on TV all the damn time.

MLB:

Yankees and Red Sox for the reasons already given.

NBA:

Just hate Kobe really. So I guess I hate the Lakers cause I never want to see Kobe win anything ever again. Awesome player…shitty attitude.

College BB:

DUKE – Whiny bitchy girls…I do like Coach K though. But then I wonder if he is whiny bitchy girl too…so fuck him!