George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
and the truth comes out. everyone was so quick to defend innocent trayvon but the fact that he had illegal THC in his system makes it quite obvious that he is a stone cold criminal
yall got it all wrong. the fact that he smoked weed has nothing to do with being shot. It has everything to do with the media and his parents saying Treyvon NEVER did drugs, and was a great kid who never got in trouble. The facts are slowly coming out that he indeed did recently get in trouble for numerous things including being suspended from school for drugs and having items used to break in to others property. Again, nobody deserves to be shot because of these things. But there were many break ins in the area and zimmerman was merely patrolling his neighborhood. For all we know Treyvon could have been up to no good and Zimmerman was suspicious becuase of all the recent burglaries. He confronted him and Treyvon did woop his ass not knowing he was armed. Yes it all could have been avoided on Zimmermans part and even possibly Treyvons part. Who knows. I do not think it was racially motivated. Zimmerman is white hispanic and black.

Oct 11, 2009
it has nothing to do with the string of break ins and robberies in the neighborhood?

it has nothing to do with treyvon wooping zimmermans ass?
DID TRAYVONN RUN UP ON ZIMMERMAN?? ZIMMERMAN GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED CUZ HE WAS FOLLOWING SOMEONE FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN A HOODY... IF HE IS AS SUSPICIOUS AS YOU THINK SHOULDN'T YOU KEEP YOUR DISTANCE?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Well, we can be sure it has nothing to do with Zimmerman stalking the kid while carrying a gun. Besides we know the kid was a pot head and was out walking in the rain with his hood on. He was obviously criminal, the THC confirms this. What kind of 17 year old kid smokes weed anyway? A thug that deserves to be shot, that's who.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Well, we can be sure it has nothing to do with Zimmerman stalking the kid while carrying a gun. Besides we know the kid was a pot head and was out walking in the rain with his hood on. He was obviously criminal, the THC confirms this. What kind of 17 year old kid smokes weed anyway? A thug that deserves to be shot, that's who.
thats the kind of ignorance that gets the discussion nowhere...we all know he didn't get shot for smoking weed wearing a hoodie. If your neighborhood was getting repeatedly burglarized you wouldn't do a thing to stop it? He was the head of the local neighborhood watch, I think he thought he was doing the right thing by investigating a suspicious person. I think he confronted Treyvon and they prolly exchanged words, Treyvon obviously assaulted an armed man. The outcome shouldn't have happened, but what is a gun for? If you get your head cracked and nose broken while your strapped, you wouldn't shoot the assaulter? Black white Asian or Hispanic, it doesn't matter. Everyone wants to jump on the race bandwagon. None of us walked in either of their shoes. I'm not saying what happened is right, but don't be ignorant and say stupid ass remarks...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Ive never been more confused...i thought the consensus was that u should take a beating, ESPECIALLY if he was the one who confronted someone. Not get scared and shoot them. again, why is that ok to shoot him?? Ur way off base here.

again this MAN is the criminal! not trayvon!

And Yes, we know nothing, but we always know when an innocent dude is shot by the cops...ya'll fucking kill me. continue to support this piece of shit, please.

just because we believe 'Racism doesnt exist' because we have a black president or because its 2012 doesn mean it doesnt exsist. just because people DONT Wanna believe it, or tell themselves that, step out of the fucking box.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
thats the kind of ignorance that gets the discussion nowhere...we all know he didn't get shot for smoking weed wearing a hoodie. If your neighborhood was getting repeatedly burglarized you wouldn't do a thing to stop it? He was the head of the local neighborhood watch, I think he thought he was doing the right thing by investigating a suspicious person. I think he confronted Treyvon and they prolly exchanged words, Treyvon obviously assaulted an armed man. The outcome shouldn't have happened, but what is a gun for? If you get your head cracked and nose broken while your strapped, you wouldn't shoot the assaulter? Black white Asian or Hispanic, it doesn't matter. Everyone wants to jump on the race bandwagon. None of us walked in either of their shoes. I'm not saying what happened is right, but don't be ignorant and say stupid ass remarks...
I THINK HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC...

Apr 25, 2002
just because we believe 'Racism doesnt exist' because we have a black president or because its 2012 doesn mean it doesnt exsist. just because people DONT Wanna believe it, or tell themselves that, step out of the fucking box.
i dont think anybody believes racism doesnt exist. its just ignorant to always use that card. its the easiest card to use.

Nov 24, 2003
You are better than that.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
^^^Ive never been more confused...i thought the consensus was that u should take a beating, ESPECIALLY if he was the one who confronted someone. Not get scared and shoot them. again, why is that ok to shoot him?? Ur way off base here.

again this MAN is the criminal! not trayvon!

And Yes, we know nothing, but we always know when an innocent dude is shot by the cops...ya'll fucking kill me. continue to support this piece of shit, please.

The consensus is NOT that you have to take a beating. What do you think firearms are for? They are for protection! Exspecially in Florida where there is a stand your ground law. You should never "have" to take a beating. What part of the game is that? I live in the east bay and I guanrantee none of these niggaz in oakland will "take a beating" while being armed. You got it twisted. Did you see the injuries to Zimmermans head? Treyvon broke his nose, Zimmerman fell to the ground and cracked the back of his head and Treyvon was seen ontop of Zimmerman beating him. If that isnt grounds to defend yourself with your legal firearm, what is? Your trippin dude, you just want to blame this on racism and not on some bad ass kid who for all we know could have been a thief. "Could have been" I say, I dont know the truth just as much as you dont know it. But jumpin on the race bandwagon like the media and his parents is ignorant.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The consensus is NOT that you have to take a beating. What do you think firearms are for? They are for protection! Exspecially in Florida where there is a stand your ground law. You should never "have" to take a beating. What part of the game is that? I live in the east bay and I guanrantee none of these niggaz in oakland will "take a beating" while being armed. You got it twisted. Did you see the injuries to Zimmermans head? Treyvon broke his nose, Zimmerman fell to the ground and cracked the back of his head and Treyvon was seen ontop of Zimmerman beating him. If that isnt grounds to defend yourself with your legal firearm, what is? Your trippin dude, you just want to blame this on racism and not on some bad ass kid who for all we know could have been a thief. "Could have been" I say, I dont know the truth just as much as you dont know it. But jumpin on the race bandwagon like the media and his parents is ignorant.
If Zimmerman was getting whooped like you described then it's just what he gets for chasing Treyvon down like that, Treyvon didn't know who the dude was. If you're being followed and then confronted by a stranger, what would you do? Defend yourself right? You don't know who the dude is that is following you, put yourself in Treyvon's shoes.... Treyvon was defending himself.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
With Zimmerman saying "these *&6holes, they always get away", then with Zimmerman disobeying the dispatcher when he was instructed not to keep following Treyvon, leads me to believe that Zimmerman was the instigator/offender and Treyvon was the defender. Just because Treyvon was shot and killed doesn't mean he was the offender. Zimmerman was the one with the gun, chasing Treyvon down. So how are they going to say that Zimmerman was defending himself? Zimmerman chased Treyvon down, had a gun, and was the one yelling for help? Yeah right!! Why would Zimmerman yell for help if he had a gun? Treyvon yelled for help after being confronted by Zimmerman. Treyvon called his girlfriend and told her he was being followed.

Feb 7, 2006
If Trayvon was zimmerman and zimmerman was trayvon what would we say...Black dude trying to start shit like they always do, disobeyed a police then when he got his ass kicked he killed someone like those blacks always do they cant fight. I've read that kinda shit here. Of course race is involved whether zimmerman was racist or not, cuz the truth is if a white teen was killed by a non-white person this shit would've been handled differently. This is part of the reason you have young niggas out there wilding cuz its a sense in parts of the black community damned if you do damned if you dont...THey'll find a way to put it back on you.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
If Trayvon was zimmerman and zimmerman was trayvon what would we say...Black dude trying to start shit like they always do, disobeyed a police then when he got his ass kicked he killed someone like those blacks always do they cant fight. I've read that kinda shit here. Of course race is involved whether zimmerman was racist or not, cuz the truth is if a white teen was killed by a non-white person this shit would've been handled differently. This is part of the reason you have young niggas out there wilding cuz its a sense in parts of the black community damned if you do damned if you dont...THey'll find a way to put it back on you.
umm Zimmerman is part BLACK like Treyvon was

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
With Zimmerman saying "these *&6holes, they always get away", then with Zimmerman disobeying the dispatcher when he was instructed not to keep following Treyvon, leads me to believe that Zimmerman was the instigator/offender and Treyvon was the defender. Just because Treyvon was shot and killed doesn't mean he was the offender. Zimmerman was the one with the gun, chasing Treyvon down. So how are they going to say that Zimmerman was defending himself? Zimmerman chased Treyvon down, had a gun, and was the one yelling for help? Yeah right!! Why would Zimmerman yell for help if he had a gun? Treyvon yelled for help after being confronted by Zimmerman. Treyvon called his girlfriend and told her he was being followed.
was zimmerman chasing treyvon down? where did you read this? even if zimmerman did FOLLOW Treyvon, he didnt just run up on him and shoot him brah, Treyvon broke his nose and was beating him. Zimmerman was not beating Treyvon, look at the pics of Zimmermans face, look at Zimmermans hand...no signs of striking Treyvon. None!

we can debate this all day, but regardless of who was wrong. Its not race related....they may have both done wrongs that led to the shooting. But I believe Zimmerman defended himself in the end if you look at his injuries...

just my opinion