George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
The fact that he had THC in his system explains everything.

"In some districts, inhabited by Latin Americans, Filipinos, Spaniards and Negroes, half the violent crimes are attributed to marijuana craze. Dr. Lee Rice of San Antonio reports that eighty per cent of all the murders committed by Mexicans are done while the killers are drugged by marijuana."
i think they are reporting on the thc thing to show that treyvon was not the young innocent black boy walking to get skittles and a ice tea. He did partake in smoking weed which completely contradicts what his parents are reporting. He was suspended from school over some minor drug related incident and got into trouble a little more than the us media first reported.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
For all we know he could have been a young hoodlom thug that broke into houses or cars and stole property. Zimmerman MIGHT have been patrolling his neighborhood trying to keep the crime down, and yes there was an "incident". None of us really know what happened. I doubt Zimmerman blindly targeted an innocent kid and gunned him down in cold blood. Look at the pics cnn released of zimmermans injuries today! his head was cracked and his nose broken with NO signs of anything on his hands..I wish we all knew the truth tho

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
NONE OF THAT EQUATES TO ZIMMERMAN GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER.

we all did some shit in high school...what THE FUCK does that have to do with this piece of shit thinking hes police????

Im fucking appalled that the majority of people side with Zimmerman on this..none of you are thugs and are hypocrites if u claim "fuck the police" and support this shit....who the fuck CARES what trayvon did in high school or anywhere else...we're making senseless murder ok!!!! we're saying its ok for some fake wanna be cop to kill someone because hes black!!! and it has everything to do with race...fuck whatever race Z-man is, hes NOT BLACK....if this were any other kid who got killed that wasnt black there'd be even more outrage (but it wouldnt happen cuz we only openly criminalize black folks, which is RACISM)...instead we're finding excuses to make it seem like Trayvon wasnt innocent...

FUCK YOUR LIST BAYTALIAN

again, any of you who in any way to find a reason to make this ok....to make what zimmerman did ok. YOU ARE WRONG AND A PIECE OF SHIT

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I do not know DubbC415, if I knew someone had just smoked some marijuana I would like to think it is reasonable that I should be allowed to follow them, confront them, and if they attack me for it I should be allowed to shoot them.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Thank you...apparently im the only one finding your guy's rationale rediculous.

and Foul Mouth i dont give a fuck who walks down my street....are u gonna kill each and every bum or knock u see? Probably not...and why not? BECAUSE ITS AGAINST THE LAW AND IMMMORAL....even more so...thats what the police are for...so are u gonna call them??? no because no one "snitches" in here....so its quite the conundrum...how about this...how about we leave the fuck alone anyone who is not openly inflicting pain on someone else.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i get that the Media sucks...i hate the media more than Zimmerman...but cut through the bullshit and we can still see that this was a racially motivated killing...throw the racial aspect out and its still a senseless killing.

Nov 2, 2002
we can still see that this was a racially motivated killing...
How do you know this?

Ill give you this though, Zimmerman may have initially suspected Trayvon of being up to something, partially because he was black (and wearing a hood over his head for no reason in a area that had break ins), but thats not why he shot him. He shot him because they were fighting obviously, not BECAUSE he was black

Mar 18, 2003

we all did some shit in high school...what THE FUCK does that have to do with this piece of shit thinking hes police????

Im fucking appalled that the majority of people side with Zimmerman on this..none of you are thugs and are hypocrites if u claim "fuck the police" and support this shit....who the fuck CARES what trayvon did in high school or anywhere else...we're making senseless murder ok!!!! we're saying its ok for some fake wanna be cop to kill someone because hes black!!! and it has everything to do with race...fuck whatever race Z-man is, hes NOT BLACK....if this were any other kid who got killed that wasnt black there'd be even more outrage (but it wouldnt happen cuz we only openly criminalize black folks, which is RACISM)...instead we're finding excuses to make it seem like Trayvon wasnt innocent...

FUCK YOUR LIST BAYTALIAN

again, any of you who in any way to find a reason to make this ok....to make what zimmerman did ok. YOU ARE WRONG AND A PIECE OF SHIT
Just so we're clear, I'm not siding with Zimmerman. I am merely "predicting" that he will get off based on the evidence that is surfacing. He already had a self-defense case, and now the medical reports show all these injuries he had. I don't think he should get off, I'm just someone who has a fairly good understanding of how the justice system works and I think he will be let go.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^But being black is what initiated it, what furthered it, it was a factor at every moment. It's the reason we're normalizing cold blooded, unsubstantiated murder.

No one else would be considered 'suspicious.' How does Z know that Trayvon doesn't live in the neighborhood? Fuck that actually. Was he breaking in? Did he witness him commit a crime? No? Well then no one can say SHIT about Trayvon's past....cuz if Z didnt see him commit a crime in the entire time this was going on, then he doesn't know Trayvon's past and his past means nothing anyway. How does any of what we did in high school mean shit now? Trayvon wasn't approached because he was smoking weed in public...or have his backpack searched and have stolen shit found inside? I also thought juvenile crime is confidential. Because he's dead we know every little thing he's done? All of this is besides the point, and contributes TO THE RACISM because we wouldn't be digging for excuses to make what Z did ok. I understand what a court of law is gonna say or think. If the Rodney King cops can be acquitted, if Mehserle can treated like the victim (much like Z-Man), then in no way will I be expecting this thing turn out to be fair.

wait. NOTHING has been fair. If things were fair Trayvon would be alive. but what we can do is alter this, not support it and rationalize it.

the irony!!!!!! u guys kill me!!! dog on every fuckin cop...feel sorry for lovell mixon, feel sorry for the hunter's point kid who was a fugitive rapist (who shot himself), but then support a wannabe TRUMPED UP VERSION OF A HALL MONITOR

i can see Above the Law or Menace Clan making a "fuck whitey" interlude about this

the reason this makes me so angry is because this it's genuinely fucked up. over 600,000 *stop & searches* were executed in NYC last year, and an overwhelming majority of them (something like 90%) were black & brown males. No matter HOW GANGSTA us whiteboys try to be, I dont have to go through that, let alone get shot by someone who has no reason or right to and have it be ok. *waits for a whiteboy story about getting his ass kicked by cops* (you still alive, aintchyou?)

Nov 2, 2002
^^^But being black is what initiated it,
How do you know this so definitively? He was wearing a hood and it was night time.

Also, during the 911 call Zimmerman didnt know for sure that he was black. He says "umm, he looks black"

HOW DO YOU KNOW RACE INITIATED IT? Provide some facts

Aug 6, 2008
How do you know this so definitively? He was wearing a hood and it was night time.

Also, during the 911 call Zimmerman didnt know for sure that he was black. He says "umm, he looks black"

because he called the police on black people like 12 times before just for being there, saying they look "suspicious" but they just happened to all be black

we all have common sense, lets not act stupid with this shit, he followed an innocent kid who wasnt doing anything wrong, started an altercation, got his ass whooped and shot him like a coward, we all know that

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

^^^Coming from someone i had sided with in the past on certain shit im a little appalled. Didn't know for sure? It was enough for him, wasn't it? Looks black? Is that a joke? That sounds pretty damn sure to me. The hood and NIGHT TIME (hard to see black skin at night, hardy har har) sealed the deal for him.

I dont have into go into his mind and see a thought, like something typed out, that says "HE IS BLACK KILL HIM." It is the societal constructed belief that is so far pushed back in our brains we dont NEED to for it to be said out loud. It's rap music, it's the media, it's grotesque social media and internet culture, it's being desensitized and removed from outrageous shit. It's the very reason I'm so angry, because it's brainwashed people into defending the perpetrator. it's growing up with a judge father, growing up in florida, being allowed to even carry a gun after HIS CRIMINAL PAST and be allowed to stand on the street and try to report crime. I see HIM as the one that we should be afraid of and someone that should be flatted in the street like the dog he is.

If thing were reversed and Trayvon did have a gun, we'd be laughing and saying "BPS". SMDH

Ethereal you are speaking on the legal side of things and what will most likely happen. Im not in any way thinking this dude is gonna get life or some shit.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Dubb, you're speaking on this like you were standing right there that night Watchin. There is only one concrete fact that we all know and that is.someone got killed. Only one person knows how the events of the night played out. For all we know, that kid was walking down the street lifting car door handles tryin to find one unlocked and zimmerman tried to stop him. Or dude ran up on him and shot him no questions asked. Nobody knows, nor will we ever know.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET

FUCK YOUR LIST BAYTALIAN

Your one of those ignorant people who thinks it has everything to do with race. I never claimed Treyvon he deserved to be shot because of what he did in high school. But I was merely pointing out the fact that he wasn't the angel his parents and the media first painted him as. If you think he was killed because he was black, you will never see it any other way, even if a video of the incident somehow came to light. I am just saying be open minded until we know all the facts. You jumped on the media bandwagon that was reported inaccurately weeks after the shooting. Im not justifying anything, I am just saying dont be so ignorant to think every crime on a black man/person is race related.