Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Hey bro, if you're totally serious, and you do sound serious right now, go talk to someone close to you. If no one's there, call that number.

I know some people that committed suicide, and who knows, they probably would still be here if people intervened.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
bro, don't kill yourself

if you do log off the siccness and delete your history... I dont want some damn cops checkin our IPs and questioning me because you were posting on the siccness during the time you killed yourself

but for real, quit being an emo bro... just get drunk and pass out

call a hooker or some shit

Mar 30, 2006
It looks as if the end is near. They say life is a disaster waiting to happen...well it finally happened when I was able to control it. Goodbye everyone. Thank you all for you're time. You've made my last moments proud. :siccness:

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
It looks as if the end is near. They say life is a disaster waiting to happen...well it finally happened when I was able to control it. Goodbye everyone. Thank you all for you're time. You've made my last moments proud. :siccness:
DONT DO THAT SHIT FAMILY YOU THINK ITS HOT RIGHT NOW LOL
WAIT TO WHERE YOU GET TO WHERE YOUR GOING :ermm::hurt: