Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
I just need to make that last call to the devil and let him know he's got another delivery on the way. You guys always made such a huge difference in my life. Don't remember me for my posts but rather for the props that you've given me and the fact that I, somehow, put a smile on your face with a witty comment, made you laugh with a dumb comment, or just were amazed by how fragile life is when the glass finally breaks and you're left to pick up the pieces that made you realize that you're weren't apart of the window in the first place.
sumbody better sig this:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
just remember if you do something you will regret later homie just remember
no more this or this so bee coo lol

MY WIFE YOU CANT HAVE HER I AM JUST GIVING AN EXAMPLE LOL

ITS HARD BUT NOT THAT HARD STAY UP :cool:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I just need to make that last call to the devil and let him know he's got another delivery on the way. You guys always made such a huge difference in my life. Don't remember me for my posts but rather for the props that you've given me and the fact that I, somehow, put a smile on your face with a witty comment, made you laugh with a dumb comment, or just were amazed by how fragile life is when the glass finally breaks and you're left to pick up the pieces that made you realize that you're weren't apart of the window in the first place.
wait...