Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
I stood up writing letters to the people that cared and didn't care about me. Some sad shit. I took pills all night and I fuckin failed. Like the fucken idiot that I am. Thank you tweeze and chewy for looking out. I just hate what im going thru right now. It's not over a girl. Maybe last night wasn't my night...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I stood up writing letters to the people that cared and didn't care about me. Some sad shit. I took pills all night and I fuckin failed. Like the fucken idiot that I am. Thank you tweeze and chewy for looking out. I just hate what im going thru right now. It's not over a girl. Maybe last night wasn't my night...
look at as a second chance it ain't your time to go just go somewhere and clear your head im sure you got homies and family that wouldn't want you gone theres always someone he would be sad if your gone it aint worth it you said you were 25 you still got a lot of life to live keep ya head up you will make it through the rough times

Jun 15, 2009
www.wayzzism.com
U need counseling dude.

Real talk.