Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Weeds is on Showtime, but I just rented the seasons on DVD and I can't stop watching them. It's worth the time for sure. And I took the advice, tomorrow night it is.

Nov 5, 2004
seems like that's what everyone is doin
I think so too. Plus this thread is hella active tonight. People staying home and being postwhores.
Weeds is on Showtime, but I just rented the seasons on DVD and I can't stop watching them. It's worth the time for sure. And I took the advice, tomorrow night it is.
Damn, I don't think I have showtime. I'll try to find some episodes to watch online.

Jan 28, 2005
Its really not worth the money to have channels like Showtime and HBO anymore. Only thing I watch on Showtime is Weeds, and on HBO I love Entourage. But the movies they play usually suck or I've seen a hundred times, it just makes it seem stupid to pay like $15 extra a month.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just got done watching "Five Fingers"

shit was coo.....I have the urge to photoshop Chappelle as Rick James on the top and for the text at the bottom put "what did they say to the face"....but I decided to just get a beer instead

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
not doing a damn thing tonight

I gotta do laundry and pack my clothes cause I'm going out of town tomorrow

after that I'm gonna take a shower, take this robitessun and tylenol pm... sleep... and wake up at 7 am

FML

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
drunk.. waitin on my boy to hit the northside... he just got outa jail i gotta a bottle and blunt waitin.. hurry the fuck up!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I was gonna drive to LA today but I'm hella broke. plus I really didn't feel like sitting in the car for hella hours....my family reunion is happening on Sunday, and I wanna take my son.....but fuckit....I should've went solo cuz my potnas are performing down there....now I'm just sippin rona's bout to roll this blunt

Jul 3, 2008
im hittin the club for the last time as a 20 year old tonite....but ima post till then

fuck the government and their legal drinking ages....i been drinken at clubs for 2 years