Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Plus throwing Reese in your vid talking shit to him on face time doesn't help.

Aside from the obvious about how dumb shit is out there you really think like... La Capone got killed outside of a studio he had to go to cuz he couldn't afford his own shit. Lil Marc got killed waiting for the bus. All this shit these dudes doing doesn't even get them paid. Not like I'm saying people should be hitman and get paid for it but... You out there beefing over bullshit and your broke as fuck, is there a single pro to that lifestyle? Ain't like you got protection when half of your boys turn to snakes if you're eating and they aren't.

I know it is a lifestyle and people grew up like that, but damn shit sounds insanely stupid.
canada is not aboot that life

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Plus throwing Reese in your vid talking shit to him on face time doesn't help.

Aside from the obvious about how dumb shit is out there you really think like... La Capone got killed outside of a studio he had to go to cuz he couldn't afford his own shit. Lil Marc got killed waiting for the bus. All this shit these dudes doing doesn't even get them paid. Not like I'm saying people should be hitman and get paid for it but... You out there beefing over bullshit and your broke as fuck, is there a single pro to that lifestyle? Ain't like you got protection when half of your boys turn to snakes if you're eating and they aren't.

I know it is a lifestyle and people grew up like that, but damn shit sounds insanely stupid.
That's what a multi generational long cycle of poverty, lack of education, and violence will do man. Probably most of these guys could more than likely hustle up enough money within a year or so to get up out of their hoods (just get out, not talking about being rich - just move away) but that's not the mind state they are in being gangbangers. The quick money they make they spend just as quickly. I mean LA was a barely 17 year old kid from arguably one of the most dangerous places to live in the US, not surprising he couldn't afford his own studio at all. Of course people in Chicago have cars, a lot of these dudes do hence the term "in traffic" but also a whole lot more people take public transit in cities that size and it doesn't matter if you are poor, middle class, or rich. So it's not really too surprising for someone to get popped at a bus stop.

I get what you are saying overall and agree though.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I've noticed a difference between people from the northbay vs. eastbay as far as music. And even a difference between Oakland and the rest of the eastbay because Oakland for the most part didn't fuck with much outside of Oakland.

If you're from the north bay Mac Dre was on bay rap Mount Rushmore automatically. If you're from the eastbay you either thought he was dope or not, but there wasn't this implied elevation.

It seems like everyone in the bay has a similar base, E-40, Too Short, assorted classic songs/albums etc etc...But then depending on the area that gray area is filled in differently.

Doom with sit there in awe as I have no clue about some obscure (to me) north bay rap song/album/whatever, but that spot in my brain is filled with some Pittsburg/Antioch stuff from that time she has no idea about.

Even outside of music, the variances you notice in people from north, east, south, and SF are interesting.
this guy gets it