Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol I didn't even notice that. How in the hell does anyone think selling a 24"x24" poster should cost $25 is beyond me. Those should be like $5 with another $2 s/h.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha they are charging $9 shipping on top of that, what in the motherfuck.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
On the flipside 300/600 have had like 9-10 members murdered in the last couple years. Really the rap shit is secondary because all these dudes are actual gangbangers and would be killing each other regardless if they rapped or not. Their beefs don't have much if anything to do with the rap music although when you diss like 10 dead rivals in a song like Lil Marc did that usually doesn't play out well.

Shits just wild out there.
on the gbe facebook page, there's been a lot of talk about lil jay being the dude who killed blood money

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
which is def messed up but gbe have been talking about smokin on tooka pack for hella long
I guess that's been a Chicago thing for a minute though in general, I never put two and two together until Rondo said it about Tooka pack on his version of Hang With Me.

All those packs Marc is talking about smoking on at :35 and then all the names up until :51 like Odee, Dthang, and of course LA are dead 300/600 dudes. Kid was asking to get murked doing all that to be honest.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Speaking of the differences between parts of the bay. I can hear when people are from Pittsburg and Antioch.

Like whenever I hear Jeremy Newberry on CSN, I immediately know it's him, I can hear it in his voice. I hope that I don't sound like that because he sounds like a moron.

On a sidenote he's a big ol' douche bag. He's a little older than me so we didn't go to school together, but I've met/been around him a bunch of times. I did go to school with his younger brother, and he's twice the dickhead his brother is. Jeremy's favorite subject was all the money he's made, his brothers favorite subject is how money much his brother has made.