Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Don't let these faggots force you to explain yourself Mixerr @Mixerr if they try you should just kill them like you did mac Jesus. Then no one will mess with you.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
This is Mixerr Michael. Today I will do a review on criminal law and jail. This review will be mostly about jail and not about criminal law. This could apply to any laws in the legal system on a large global scale. Not just the United States or Canada. Or Taiwan, Ireland, Mali, or Indonesia.

I was watching Beyond Scared Straight today and I got to view and see the inside of a Disciplinary unit in Hudson County Jail, Kearny, New Jersey. What a Disciplinary Unit is is a jail inside a jail. Think about it! A jail inside a jail. Isn't that an ingenious concept? Whoever thought of this incarceration model process is a genius! Kind of reminds me of the incarceration model of Pelican Bay. This jail model kind of reminds me of the incarceration model of Superjail.
Please review a tree next!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Don't let these faggots force you to explain yourself Mixerr @Mixerr if they try you should just kill them like you did mac Jesus. Then no one will mess with you.
Get off my internets and go back to your own country Frank!