Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Just read some reviews about Noah on imdb, and heaps of people said they walked out, because it is fictional and not the real deal.

:dead:

I really can't believe how bad this movie was. It sucked to even watch for it was 99% totally not the story of Noah and totally distorted what the real story was about. This movie is demonic. I CANNOT believe how they have completely changed this story from the Bible. I thought maybe it would just be a few things that were not scriptural but 99.9% of it was NOT based on the bible. Christians be warned to not see this movie. It is from the devil, full of lies and sorcery and an abomination to the real story of the miracle God did with Noah. And in this movie, the vision he had of the ark, he was on drugs and had a hallucination about it.
Aronofsky using teh witchcraft on Christians!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just read some reviews about Noah on imdb, and heaps of people said they walked out, because it is fictional and not the real deal.

:dead:

I really can't believe how bad this movie was. It sucked to even watch for it was 99% totally not the story of Noah and totally distorted what the real story was about. This movie is demonic. I CANNOT believe how they have completely changed this story from the Bible. I thought maybe it would just be a few things that were not scriptural but 99.9% of it was NOT based on the bible. Christians be warned to not see this movie. It is from the devil, full of lies and sorcery and an abomination to the real story of the miracle God did with Noah. And in this movie, the vision he had of the ark, he was on drugs and had a hallucination about it.
Aronofsky using teh witchcraft on Christians!
Damn devil and his movies. Dude is always so busy with his deceit, lies, and sorcery. It must be tiring.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
And for those of you who insulted MC Overlord, I dare you to say those insults to his face in real life because Overlord used to be a bouncer back in 1997 and with that attitude, Overlord with give you something you something to yell about. On top of that, he's 6 foot 3, he'll probably take you out with that attitude. I hope you know what you are up against.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man I hate calling out sick lol. They always make you wait til the office is open at 8 to call and then you have to deal with their grumbles and disappointment

Oh well just told them I'd likely be calling out at 8 no turning back now