Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I think it would be funny if we picked a random siccness user, and then at least once a page on this thread and any other random thread we @thatperson along with a single picture.

Then when they log on there will be 1k notifications all leading him to a picture of a pickle or something, all from random people he doesn't know, and it keeps happening all the time.

That will eventually drive said person insane.
that got me banned

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
holy shit this video is horrible.....the camera zooms remind me of terrible mexican game shows

I can't watch video or movies now without thinking about how I would do it differently
Yeah that's right before they all started getting some actual studio time and decent quality videos. I wouldn't be surprised if it was recorded on a cellphone lol. But really what can you really expect from some broke ass kids from arguably the worst part of Chicago that were like 16-18 at the time? lol

Also the whole drill shit started as just the gangs out there dissing each other back and forth. I honestly don't think any of them, including Chief Keef, thought it would ever get bigger than it did so a lot of the older (and by older I mean late 2011 through 2012 stuff lol) is pretty low quality hood videos.

But yeah all that said I agree someone could have recorded a better video with a potato.

Props: Defy and Defy