Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I thought I was getting better when I posted in here yesterday. I was cool for a minute, tried to eat a (very) little food. Then 15 minutes later realized I had made a mistake. I tried to hold it off for like 2 hours, but I ended up dry heaving, blasting dookie, and then puking. I was fucked. This ones a mother fucker, one step forward, 2 steps back. I couldn't sleep, but broke out sweating, got up for diarrhea, took the rest of the bottle of Nyquil and finally passed out.

I actually slept though. Peed standing up this morning, and my tummy feels ok. I still cant trust a fart though. I got the diarrhea, and Im coughing up hunks of cheese, so Im hoping Im entering the tailend.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I thought I was getting better when I posted in here yesterday. I was cool for a minute, tried to eat a (very) little food. Then 15 minutes later realized I had made a mistake. I tried to hold it off for like 2 hours, but I ended up dry heaving, blasting dookie, and then puking. I was fucked. This ones a mother fucker, one step forward, 2 steps back. I couldn't sleep, but broke out sweating, got up for diarrhea, took the rest of the bottle of Nyquil and finally passed out.

I actually slept though. Peed standing up this morning, and my tummy feels ok. I still cant trust a fart though. I got the diarrhea, and Im coughing up hunks of cheese, so Im hoping Im entering the tailend.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wow u dont remember this "classic" Nickelodeon show?

when I was in seventh grade my bro got a cousin skeeter finger doll from Burger King. I took it to school and made that lil dude break dance for all the honeys in my PE class

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
wow u dont remember this "classic" Nickelodeon show?

when I was in seventh grade my bro got a cousin skeeter finger doll from Burger King. I took it to school and made that lil dude break dance for all the honeys in my PE class
I just did a google search, I was 16 when that show started, wasn't watching Nickelodeon puppet shows when I was 16 lol