Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Potbelly is hyphy as fuck for a chain sub place (even if it's a smaller chain) and I agree with NAMO @NAMO get the Italian. Extra hot peppers. Their hot peppers are so fucking good.
I'm in the states for 2 months next week, that is the first place I'm hitting up.

Then Mexican village, get my motherfucking Flautas

Props: Nuttkase

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
sometimes I do some stupid ass shit.....

so I decide to start downloading sons of anarchy so I can watch it early with no commercials (or skip them depending on the download), so I download that shit and it takes hella long but I'm not really paying attention to the time on the clock just the time left on the download.....it finishes, I get beer, crack it open, throw the stick in the ps3 and that shit doesn't come up.....that's ok, I'll throw it in the xbox....still nothing.....well let me convert it & stream it to my ps3....that said it'll take 7 hours so that's out....then I look to see what time it was and sons of anarchy started over an hour ago

fuck

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^not yet, I was going to do it tonight or tomorrow. Whatd u think? A lotta people hating on Eddie and danny brown for some reason. Hella fags saying that Danny Brown got booed off the stage at some stupid EDM festival in Detroit and that they were throwing cups of piss at him. And people just hate on Eddie Huang cuz of his "swag" style but thats just how Eddie is.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I have no opinion at all on danny brown. I have honestly never listened to any of his tracks, so I dont wannt judge based on his funny fashion and dental needs. And in terms of Eddia, fobs gonna fob with fashion, I respect what he's done with food, and he's entertaining, so thumbs up from me.

Props: DubbC415