Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
one time back when i was living in sacramento, i was trying to look for weed around my boy's apartment complex...and i asked this one dude who looked like a square, and said "what up man, you know where i can find some trees around here?" and he was like, "what?" and so i say "do you know where i can score some pot around here?" and he looks at me all confused and was like "i dunno...the streets?" and walks away hella fast...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Potbelly is hyphy as fuck for a chain sub place (even if it's a smaller chain) and I agree with NAMO @NAMO get the Italian. Extra hot peppers. Their hot peppers are so fucking good.

Props: NAMO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My grandma loves their sammiches so I usually bring in a couple for us to eat once a month on one of my visits to hang with out with her. I've had four of their other sammiches, all were good, but if I've gotten food from there 40 times I got the Italian 30 of those times. It's my go to sub from there.

Props: NAMO

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fuck, I am having a hella emo day. Talked to my ex for like an hour and now im all sad like a teenage broad. I fucked up letting that one get away.
i'm not gonna lie, that was me last night...dropped her off at the airport and she started to cry, and at first i was like wtf, why is she crying? then i realized i won't see her for a long time since she lives in the east coast, although i talk to her everyday...and that made me feel sad last night.