Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i bought them i think they were $9.87 each for a decent size, i think they were called "samara thermaweave" or something like that. theyre like 80inches tall and 40 inches wide i think, so i bought two for my window which is like about 5 feet wide i think. its good to have extra curtain to be able to bunch together to block out light that creeps in on the side. it doesnt make your room pitch black or anything but it makes it pretty damn dark, especially at night. the sun blazes into my windows ridiculously during the day so i used to have to sleep with one of those eye mask things. now i dont need it at all. they probably arent as good as the super expensive ones but i think theyre pretty nice for how cheap they are
down stairs i have 2 windows and up stairs in both rooms there is sliding glass doors onto the balcony. that shit just might work ill look tomorrow.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
down stairs i have 2 windows and up stairs in both rooms there is sliding glass doors onto the balcony. that shit just might work ill look tomorrow.
yea that might be expensive though now that i think about it. it'll be like $40 for the two windows depending on how big they are, then the sliding glass door you'll probably have to buy bigger curtains. then all the curtain rods and shit

May 4, 2002
so comcast came today and got the cable working, for free too which im glad. my sister just called the cable installer dude directly since she works at schucks and helped him order brakes for his car and with all this other stuff and he gave her his card, so he said he'd stop by and check it out during some free time. i guess comcast turned off the cable for that side of the building cause someone had just cancelled theirs and they were being lazy about it or some stupid excuse. but anyway it works now and i didnt have to pay some stupid "trouble call service fee" or "installation fee" or the other $99 fee they charge for flipping the switch to allow the signal... so comcast is now in my good graces at least for now

i need to figure out how to work the DVR and start recording shows to watch. its weird going from having nothing to do at home to having like hours and hours of tv and movies to catch up to, and hours and hours of video games lol. this tv has already saved me at least 100 bucks in a couple weeks, saving me from going to my friends house all the time and ordering takeout constantly. now i just go straight home and cook the food i already have and chill
im about to hit up one of the dish companys.

$89 for all the movie networks and cable + the NFL season pass for a year but i would have to pay 30 for local dsl, which is faster then comcast.

after my 1 year with comcast and my dvr not working everymone im paying 175. phone internet and cable (i get encore) but thats it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im about to hit up one of the dish companys.

$89 for all the movie networks and cable + the NFL season pass for a year but i would have to pay 30 for local dsl, which is faster then comcast.

after my 1 year with comcast and my dvr not working everymone im paying 175. phone internet and cable (i get encore) but thats it.
yea i wish i could have directv but they wont let us have dishes at these apartments. i thought directv was pretty sweet when i used to have it

May 4, 2002
yea i wish i could have directv but they wont let us have dishes at these apartments. i thought directv was pretty sweet when i used to have it
our side is the only side thats able to have dishes, when we moved in i tryed to hook my tv to the cable in the wall, come to find out it was for a dish.

120 comepared to 175 is a no fucking brainer tho. fuck comcast, my dvr hasnt worked for 2 weeks and we kept calling them.

"it should be fixed in 15 mins" yeah ok

the next day "it seems to be working fine on or end, are u sure the box it turned on" bitch you can hear the tv im standing in front of it.

"im sorry it hasnt been working, may we offer u hbo for 3 months?" yeah but when are u gonna fix my dvr

" we can send someone out to repair it for you" well is that free?

"no it will cost you out of pocket" wtf would i pay that for when i can get a new box for free at the comcast office?

"well that a good point" click

May 4, 2002
damn, that sucks. hopefully my dvr doesnt give me trouble lol

ive never owned one i dont even know how to work it yet, have to figure it out when i get home
i was watching a show off my dvr when it took a shit. im like wtf

all it said was "call xfinity" which ment they couldnt do shit.

before if there was a problem, i would at least get a reference code,this just basically said i was fucked.