Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that said i still plan to go camping at the end of august with like 50 of my friends and family. i plan to consume enough alcohol to kill me, lol

binge drinking kicks ass. actually i dont think i even know how to drink normally, thats probably why alcohol fucks me up so bad. when i drink a 12oz beer i drink half of it in the first drink, then like 2 minutes later i finish the other half. i drink way too fast, especially with mixed drinks

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fucking kids lost both of my xbox controllers.a/c went out yesterday, its gonna be 97 today, gotta get up early to have the a/c fixed and then work on my day off.
damn kids lol, always ruining shit

you ever think of putting those thermal blackout curtains in your living room / bed room? i put them in my bedroom and my room feels like its ten degrees cooler than it normally is. its pretty nice. theyre supposed to help hold in heat in the winter too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my sister made a huge pot of shrimp soup; shrimp, potatoes, celery, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots. its kind of gross though theres absolutely no salt at all and no seasoning. this shit would be five times better with a jalapeno or two thrown in there for flavor + a bunch of old bay seasoning and some johnnys seasoned salt