Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
damn kids lol, always ruining shit

you ever think of putting those thermal blackout curtains in your living room / bed room? i put them in my bedroom and my room feels like its ten degrees cooler than it normally is. its pretty nice. theyre supposed to help hold in heat in the winter too
ive been wanting to do that since i was planning on getting a plasma tv (this led reflects light like crazy also) but i thought it would cost hella $.

+ WTF is up with a new controller being damn near $60 for?

not only do we gotta pay $60 for a game but the same to fucking play it?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive been wanting to do that since i was planning on getting a plasma tv (this led reflects light like crazy also) but i thought it would cost hella $.

+ WTF is up with a new controller being damn near $60 for?

not only do we gotta pay $60 for a game but the same to fucking play it?
yea i was going to buy a new controller for my ps3 to be able to play with my friend but i was like lol #DATSOUT

ill wait till it goes on super sale or soemthing around the holidays for like $30

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i bought them i think they were $9.87 each for a decent size, i think they were called "samara thermaweave" or something like that. theyre like 80inches tall and 40 inches wide i think, so i bought two for my window which is like about 5 feet wide i think. its good to have extra curtain to be able to bunch together to block out light that creeps in on the side. it doesnt make your room pitch black or anything but it makes it pretty damn dark, especially at night. the sun blazes into my windows ridiculously during the day so i used to have to sleep with one of those eye mask things. now i dont need it at all. they probably arent as good as the super expensive ones but i think theyre pretty nice for how cheap they are

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
so comcast came today and got the cable working, for free too which im glad. my sister just called the cable installer dude directly since she works at schucks and helped him order brakes for his car and with all this other stuff and he gave her his card, so he said he'd stop by and check it out during some free time. i guess comcast turned off the cable for that side of the building cause someone had just cancelled theirs and they were being lazy about it or some stupid excuse. but anyway it works now and i didnt have to pay some stupid "trouble call service fee" or "installation fee" or the other $99 fee they charge for flipping the switch to allow the signal... so comcast is now in my good graces at least for now

i need to figure out how to work the DVR and start recording shows to watch. its weird going from having nothing to do at home to having like hours and hours of tv and movies to catch up to, and hours and hours of video games lol. this tv has already saved me at least 100 bucks in a couple weeks, saving me from going to my friends house all the time and ordering takeout constantly. now i just go straight home and cook the food i already have and chill

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
anyways, and more importantly.........i went to baldo's, a 24-hour taqueria here in vallejo and got two carne asada tacos and some chicken nachos...gonna save the rest of the chicken nachos for tomorrow, it's livey because i got extra tortilla chips here at home since the chips might get all soggy
i was gonna say, nachos are like french fries you have to eat that shit hella fast lol, there is no reheating them

i gave that 24 hour messican place another chance the other day, ate some carne asada fries. they were on point, really really good. i have a feeling though if i go there this morning it'll be all nasty and shit lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i was gonna say, nachos are like french fries you have to eat that shit hella fast lol, there is no reheating them

i gave that 24 hour messican place another chance the other day, ate some carne asada fries. they were on point, really really good. i have a feeling though if i go there this morning it'll be all nasty and shit lol
no, go there this morning, ese