Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
And if its not too much to ask, could you tell me what the best bait, lures to use to catch said fish, so I can pick it up? I'm an ameture when it comes to this fishing game.
cut up small pieces of bologna, then get a paper clip, and sharpen it to a hook. Grab a stick, and a shoe lace. If you need longer distance, use both laces.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Trout, Bass? Just trying to fish off the bank and chill with my girl. I have a small pole and a large poll (no marty)
Bass can be found any pretty much pond and lake, also the columbia. Trout id try a lake up by mt hood.

And if its not too much to ask, could you tell me what the best bait, lures to use to catch said fish, so I can pick it up? I'm an ameture when it comes to this fishing game.
For bass i like to use green rubber worms like this. Caught on tuesday.

Trout, lots of stuff will work. I like to cast spinners my favorite ones are panther martins. Of if you just want to sit there and wait for a bite, power bait or night crawlers will work.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
@r.neato you going to upload the mixes to soundcloud when you finish the current jawn? I've been holding off on uploading the others so I can have the links for their descriptions, adding them later is a pain in the ass lol

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Bass can be found any pretty much pond and lake, also the columbia. Trout id try a lake up by mt hood.

For bass i like to use green rubber worms like this. Caught on tuesday.

Trout, lots of stuff will work. I like to cast spinners my favorite ones are panther martins. Of if you just want to sit there and wait for a bite, power bait or night crawlers will work.
Thanks breh. Where can I find these panther martins? Big 5? Bi-Mart? I'm coppin those.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
@r.neato you going to upload the mixes to soundcloud when you finish the current jawn? I've been holding off on uploading the others so I can have the links for their descriptions, adding them later is a pain in the ass lol
I'm going to on mix cloud... sound cloud has a cap, which is bullshit and makes you pay for over a hour of music streamed

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Trout, Bass? Just trying to fish off the bank and chill with my girl. I have a small pole and a large poll (no marty)
Thanks breh. Where can I find these panther martins? Big 5? Bi-Mart? I'm coppin those.
All the stores carry them. They come in a yellow package. These are my favorite two colors of them.