Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
you ever fish in the ocean shane?
a
Just once and didnt have luck. Also been crabbing once and only got one. I used to live over 2 hours from the coast. Now its less then an hour.
Which Jetty? I go crabbing twice a year off the dock next to the Rogue Brewery
I'm not sure, havent been to Newport in years. Ill probably go to the brewery though!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lol @ going crabbing. what do you do, throw a cage with some bait in the water and wait around for 5 hours, then pull it up with a rope
I use to go to a big pier in Pacifica, CA all the time and go crabbing. It was open late night some days too. Go there bring some beer, or smoke and a radio. Chill and check the net every once in awhile. Good times.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
someone left this huge bag of salt water taffy. but i hate how you never know what the flavor is until its too late. for example i just ate one that was white / had a blue swirl and it turns out its black licorice flavored, fuckin gross. and theres this yellow and red swirl one and its butterscotch flavored. so far im off to a terrible start