Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It's all good to root against Miami. I think people hate lebron for weird reasons, but whatever. I'm just sayin if I root for Miami people act like I'm a bandwagon fan, but if someone roots for OKC its cool. It's good though. Haters gonna hate

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Freedom town- Here you have the choice to root for the Heat or the Thunder, the choice to mow the lawn or let that bitch grow, the choice to rock FUBU and eat tacos or rock coogie and eat kebabs, etc ....

The only requirement I see here is to carry a fond admiration of the tiddies and pussu.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
It's all good to root against Miami. I think people hate lebron for weird reasons, but whatever. I'm just sayin if I root for Miami people act like I'm a bandwagon fan, but if someone roots for OKC its cool. It's good though. Haters gonna hate
I think it was the circus, and espn fuckery that made people hate him during his free-agency.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
you should have tacos nachos and a burrito in one day
i've done a quesadilla, nachos, and tacos all in one day.

but man, i'm honestly not a big fan of burritos. sorry to the burrito brehs, but i'm just not a fan of beans and rice...i'll do it though if you still consider it a burrito without the beans and rice, that would just be a rolled up quesadilla pretty much.

I root for the heat, motherfucker

So its not ok for me to root for Miami, but its ok for you to root for OKC. Makes sense
i don't know if you were talking to me or nato but it is okay for me to root for the oklahoma city thunder because i was a die-hard seattle supersonics fan...

so yeah.........................................

tiddies.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Pretty sure burritos with beans and rice in them are considered mission style burritos Mission District in SF. Traditional burritos don't have either in them unless you get a bean one instead of a meat like beef, pork, chicken, etc in it.