Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
LOL... aww. I always miss you guys when I'm in school. I don't ever get time to come on here and then when I do fillyacup is always MIA. Last time I posted on here I just said hey brehzzz cuz I was hella boomed out. Fun times, fun times! So gettin' boomed at Somerset Music Festival for Umphrey's McGee... gonna be tiddies! Gotta 3 day camping pass too! Oh and I got KNOTFEST tickets too :) Slipknot, Dethklock, Cannibal Corpse, Dilinger Escape Plan, Serj Tankian, Deaftones, and more :) Gonna be so fuckin' SIC! YEE, can't wait! Steve Vai is gonna be here September 26th and I really really wanna go to that too!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah he has said some other stuff about liking Rob's music and tweeted a youtube to Look Like Basquiat yesterday. I bet the Robb Bank$ thread on OFT that had like 20 replies that half were like "nah, dude sucks" are all like "OMG BEST EVAR<3" now lol It's hard to even troll over there with how hard those fools fanboy it out.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
40 minutes left until I can go home, take a nap, get up and do my last final exam for school! YEE!!! I'm so going fishing this weekend. I caught my first 2 lb. walleye the other weekend, fun stuff!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Chris Brown and Drake fight in a NYC Night club? Reports are surfacing today that Drake and Chris Brown allegedly got into a huge bottle throwing fight over Rihanna. Normally I would not feed into a story like this but based on Chris Browns tweets and a photo he posted to twitter this very well could be true. Here is what sources are reporting:

Chris Brown was treated in hospital after he was allegedly bottled by one of Drake&#8217;s entourage.

The singer posted a gruesome snap of his injury on his Twitter page, but later removed it.

The two musicians have had a long-running feud over Drake&#8217;s dalliance with Chris&#8217;s ex Rihanna.

But when they met at WIP club last night, Chris is thought to have sent a bottle of champagne to Drake&#8217;s table as a peace offering.

Unconfirmed reports say the bottle was returned with a note referring to Rihanna which read: &#8220;I&#8217;m f****** the love of your life, deal with it.&#8221;
I mean I like Drake about as much as Iller does but if he really sent the "peace offering" bottle back with a note that said that then that's pretty fucking hilarious and I have to give him one cool point so now he is only at negative 8999.