Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
LULZ will be had when Jake#'s is interviewing for a finance position and the interviewer has him bring his transcript with him because he referenced his degree. When reading trascript he will notice Jake had a 1.7 gpa and averaged 68% marks in his courses.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I lost my 4.0 last quarter because I got an A fucking Minus... I didn't even know they counted minuses... fuckers. I figured an A was an A, but nope guess not. Now I have like a 3.9 :(

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
LULZ will be had when Jake#'s is interviewing for a finance position and the interviewer has him bring his transcript with him because he referenced his degree. When reading trascript he will notice Jake had a 1.7 gpa and averaged 68% marks in his courses.
I'm prety sure a 1.7 GPA is respectable over there in Aussie land.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Well as our good old friend fillyacup would say... 'bout to hit the dusty trails. I need to go feed my face, I'm now beyond starving and starting to go into that weird diabetic shock feeling. Be back soon goons!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
LOL at people equating vampire shit with twilight. I always find myself sonning people with the fact that vampire shit is deeper than what all these fanboys talkin about.
I've watched 2 of the twilight movies becuz of my bitch, and I bought 3 of them for X-mas/birthdays. Have not seen Hunger Games, she of course ahs read all thos books and went to the midnight premiere. I was like Dat's out.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Well as our good old friend fillyacup would say... 'bout to hit the dusty trails. I need to go feed my face, I'm now beyond starving and starting to go into that weird diabetic shock feeling. Be back soon goons!
You should fly out to Cali, kick it with Phil then reject his advances, and hit up T @tylerthetaco the same night and fuck him for the lulz. (no marty)

Mar 11, 2011
you sound like the only fanboy in that equation, ese
Life can be kinda crazy man you just gotta like what you like and leave all peacockin shit for the lames.

Oh yea and you gotta put down for what you like too cuz apathy ain't shit..

In sum... #trueblood is not twilight and IS proabably the best show (sporting events excluded) currently airing new shit on TV ritnow. That will change when #breakingbad sparks back up but is #factfornow