Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I have not. My girls parents do, and they sell their eggs at the farmers market. I always get free eggs from them, and they are quite tasty and way bigger than store bought eggs.
My boy just built a chicken coop and had 7 chickens layin eggs in there (only 6 nao tho). He bought this all white chicken from china town that was supposed to be some #rare breed but the other chickens merked it out. Shit was like chicken gangwars and the other chickens which were smaller and black or brown fucked the white one up even tho all beaks were clipped to prevent chicken on chicken violence lol.

anyway the eggs we been gettin are hella small like 2/3 the size of a store bought egg (hella delicious tho)

@oro probably believes the chicken violence was brought on by the white chicken sayin "sup nigga" to the black one

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
What up brehskis?

I am so bored. I busted ass to get all my homework in cuz its all due Friday by midnight and I only have one final exam left and now I'm bored with nothing to do. I'm starving too. Oh and I hate being a girl! Oh and I'm tired! Oh and I missed you guys! Happy Thirsty Thursday :)