Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just got $25 off my next bill :cool: bitch said she "Couldn't do more" because I should have called every time the DVR reset and I was like "Oh, I will now seeing it seems to be happening often." and she was like "Please do we can help you better that way." so I said "Yeah, plus you will be taking more money off my next bill if this keeps acting up" and the broad was like "Well it doesn't always work that way sir..." and before she could say more I was like "Hey, listen.. I'm paying good money for this SERVICE (I kind of drew out the words service too and said it louder than the rest of what I was saying) and something isn't working with the SERVICE (x2) you guys are providing and therefore if this faulty SERVICE (x3) continues I will be compensated for it." there was silence for a few seconds and she was like "Well I credited your account, is there anything else I can help you with today sir" so I told that bitch "Nope, thank you and have a good day." and hung up like a boss.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fuuuuuuuuuuuu I gotta finish getting all my shit together tonight, movers are coming tomorrow to get all my shit

haven't had to work or do anything for almost a month now and still just started yesterday lol