Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I haven't watched any of the new season of South Park, they are all just sitting there on my DVR.

Do they have DVRs out there C @Crystaldab ? I also don't think you answered my question if you like pistachios or not from last night.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
I haven't watched any of the new season of South Park, they are all just sitting there on my DVR.

Do they have DVRs out there C @Crystaldab ? I also don't think you answered my question if you like pistachios or not from last night.
no, we just got vhs recorders

and i don't care about nuts no homo

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've had the past three days off and a co-worker just called and was like "Hey I could really use the extra cash this next paycheck, mind if I grab your shift tonight? I'll even buy you like a 6 pack or something." Without even really thinking I said "Sure, I like High Lifes" to which he replied "Cool, I'll stop by after work with a 6 pack of them" and I said "Only if they are 16ozers" and he was like "Alright, thanks." then we hung up.