Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
all those tracks were pretty cool, thanks for sharing those
No problem breh. As of right now Vince has the mosts output with Shyne Coldchain Vol. 1 which is like 30 minutes long, dude like 1:30-2:30 songs for the most part for some reason. Then he has a bunch of random songs by himself, with Speak!, and was all over Mike G from OF's Award Tour EP. SK Laflare and Joey Fatts have probably a little over a dozen songs out between the two of them but Joey got a EP dropping soon, a album dropping this summer, and Laflare also has a album dropping this summer as well. Then back to Vince he has a whole bunch of shit coming before 2012 is up he said including SC Vol. 2, a EP with Michael Uzowuru (dope producer that works with them a lot), an album with SK Laflare, and his first actual album as well. Who knows what will all drop of that but there should be a lot of output from them for the remainder of the year, and I'm anticipating all of it hence why I just typed a big wall of text. I might have even forgot a thing or two T @tylerthetaco might remember. I'm off to by some beer I can hook you up with some links later if you like.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That looks like everything pretty much, I guess you forgot the Dudley Boyz album from Vince & Speak! but I doubt that will drop this year, if it ever does.